The Truthwatcher Crew until I come up with a more original name

Following the example of @Rosharan A.C., who created a place for official Edgedancers based on the Official Knights Radiant Quiz, I decided to create a kind of place for Truthwatchers, so we can make Truthdancers and Edgewatchers parties and eat pancakes all together while asking us the big questions. Just kidding in this one, we all know that the answer to everything is 42, but sssssh, don't reveal it to anyone, is a Truthwatcher's secret :ph34r:

05_truthwatcher_placard.jpg.79356021f5b92d16826ad950b76703cd.jpg

-Crew rules:

1. You should be a Truthwatcher, an Edgedancer or a Windrunner. If you're not, you can join, too, but you will have to prepare food for the Edgedancers. (Just kidding :P)

2. All members must respect each other as well as any other crew with Knights Radiant in them. 

3. Any new rules can be made if we find truth in them. If they are lies, they won't be accepted.

4. The cake is a lie, so please, don't bring the cake here.

5. Remember our Order's secret:

Spoiler

The answer to everything is 42.

And that would be all at this moment. Have fun ^^

I'm a Windrunner, officially.

I am though, a HUGE nerd.

But it's almost comical how unappealing being a Truthwatcher is to me. I didn't see that coming. No offense to any and all Truthwatchers out there, but I'm okay with not joining you :P 

Where's all the pancakes?

Truthwatcher here :)

For ways to refer to a group of Truthwatchers, might I suggest something like a conclave, convocation, congress, symposium, forum, conventicle, or assembly?

Some fun flavour text from WoR ch 52:

Spoiler

Now, as the Truthwatchers were esoteric in nature, their order being formed entirely of those who never spoke or wrote of what they did, in this lies frustration for those who would see their exceeding secrecy from the outside; they were not naturally inclined to explanation; and in the case of Corberon’s disagreements, their silence was not a sign of an exceeding abundance of disdain, but rather an exceeding abundance of tact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/26/2020 at 4:51 AM, CephandriusTW said:-Crew rules:prepare food for the Edgedancers. (Just kidding :P) truth in them. If they are 
On 6/26/2020 at 4:51 AM, CephandriusTW said:

Following the example of @Rosharan A.C., who created a place for official Edgedancers based on the Official Knights Radiant Quiz, I decided to create a kind of place for Truthwatchers, so we can make Truthdancers and Edgewatchers parties and eat pancakes all together while asking us the big questions. Just kidding in this one, we all know that the answer to everything is 42, but sssssh, don't reveal it to anyone, is a Truthwatcher's secret :ph34r:

05_truthwatcher_placard.jpg.79356021f5b92d16826ad950b76703cd.jpg

-Crew rules:

1. You should be a Truthwatcher, an Edgedancer or a Windrunner. If you're not, you can join, too, but you will have to prepare food for the Edgedancers. (Just kidding :P)

2. All members must respect each other as well as any other crew with Knights Radiant in them. 

3. Any new rules can be made if we find truth in them. If they are lies, they won't be accepted.

4. The cake is a lie, so please, don't bring the cake here.

5. Remember our Order's secret:

Hide contents

The answer to everything is 42.

And that would be all at this moment. Have fun ^^

at would be all at this moment. Have f

Haha. Love the secret rule. But, tell me, what’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies