Simple theory: Vorinism was founded by an Elsecaller

Well first off I dont think it's at all a stretch to day proto-vornism was founded by Radients it's obvious from the emphasis on 10, the Heralds, and the Almighty/Honor/Tanavast.

But why specifically Elsecallers? Because the fundamental tenat of Vorinism is self improvement. This is practically identical to the theme of Elsecaller oaths "I will reach my potential."

I find it very ironic that Jasnah rejected Vornism on grounds of Atheism, but when you boil down Vorin ideals and her ideals (as demonstrated by her position in the Elsecallers) they are the same.

As a final note I'd like to emphasis that proto-vornism was founded by an Elsecaller. Its obvious its been through drastic changes.

Edited by Elsecaller_17.5
Typo

Yeah. The search for Radiance is the search for self improvement. Elsecallers just have a more inwardly bent version than others. It even holds that Radiants have light eyes and that the caste system is based on that. I suspect it was founded initially to try to entice the Spren back after the recreance. Later records were tweaked to rewrite Vorinism into something older and bigger.