The most important step a man can take is to join the 17th Shard forum... Wait, that was not the quote. Well, nevermind.

CephandriusTW

Hello, Moses here, also known as Moisés or the one who discovered that Cephandrius was not taken as a nickname in both Coppermind and Arcanum. Now they are taken, you have lost your chance, guys B). Jokes apart, is a pleasure to be here, I have been for a while in the Discord, despite I'm not so active (I'm more active in the spanish community for obvious reasons) and I decided to hop in here to post some theories and see what do you have here. Sorry if my english is not so good, it's not my first language, so I may have errors. I hope we all get along well ^^

13 minutes ago, R J said:

Welcome, welcome

So which Order did you get in the official quiz?

And your favourites (books, Orders, metals, characters)?

I got Truthwatcher! And about my favourites... I like so much Elantris and Warbreaker, since they were the first books I read of Brandon and I really liked them. I like Windrunners Order, but after the quiz, I'm a Truthwatcher supporter xDDD

Metals, I don't really have preferences, but I like the emotional ones and about characters, well, I really like Steris. She is probably my favourite character in the Cosmere.

3 minutes ago, R J said:

Ah a fellow Truthwatcher! 

Steris really became a fan-favourite after Bands of Mourning 

What about your least favourite character?

I liked Steris since Shadows of Identity (?)

Well, my least favourite character is an unpopular opinion, but... I don't really like Spook. I personally think that there is a jump in his development between TWOA and THOA that is not good. He changes so much without we being able to see that and I think is not very well written. I don't like Zane either, but I would say Spook is my least favourite character.

7 minutes ago, CephandriusTW said:

I think Nalthis would be a nice place. It looks like a beautiful planet and there are no wars involving godlike powers xD

The planet of Sixth of the Dusk looks pretty interesting, too. And you? ^^

Well, Scadrial or Roshar. Scadrial is qite good developed country, but I am not the biggest fan of it personally. 

Well, I have light eyes, so I probably wouldn't have a bad life on Roshar, however I'm a little bit afraid about the hygiene. 
Now whan I thing about it, I prefer Roshar, because there you have animals similar to dragons and that beats litterally everything! :P

2 minutes ago, R J said:

I think the Zane subplot ruined the second book for a lot of people

The book's called Shadows of Self in English

How did you discover Sanderson?

Oh, sorry for the error. I discovered Brandon thanks to a friend that I think is not really a follower of him, but that read some of their books and recommended me Elantris, telling me to not read any synopsis or something. So, I followed his advice and I really liked Elantris. After that, he recommended me Warbreaker, the other book from Sanderson that he had read. And well, for like two months I alternated between both books before reading something else.

9 minutes ago, Emi said:

Well, Scadrial or Roshar. Scadrial is qite good developed country, but I am not the biggest fan of it personally. 

Well, I have light eyes, so I probably wouldn't have a bad life on Roshar, however I'm a little bit afraid about the hygiene. 
Now whan I thing about it, I prefer Roshar, because there you have animals similar to dragons and that beats litterally everything! :P

Oh, I see. I have dark eyes, so I would not have a very good life in Roshar xDDD

5 minutes ago, Emi said:

Oh, and where are you from?

(sorry for double-posting, but I want to be sure, that you'll read it)

I'm from Spain, you?

17 minutes ago, CephandriusTW said:

The planet of Sixth of the Dusk looks pretty interesting, too. And you? ^^

Are you sure? That place is a bit of a deathtrap :lol:

If The Nightwatcher was real, would you go to her for a wish? (no need to tell us what your wish is unless you don't mind!)

Just now, R J said:

Are you sure? That place is a bit of a deathtrap :lol:

If The Nightwatcher was real, would you go to her for a wish? (no need to tell us what your wish is unless you don't mind!)

Well, is a deathtrap depending on where do you go! 

And if possible, I would wish inmortality for Brandon and his loved ones, to give him at least enough time to end the Cosmere and have some time of relax before going to the Beyond (?)

Just now, CephandriusTW said:

Hahahahahaha, don't worry. Poland is a cold place, isn't it?

It used to be. We don't have snow (I mean there is in mountains) for 5 years here and now we have 27 C degrees

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Welcome! Cool to see someone who actually likes Elantris and Warbreaker the most, that’s a rare opinion around here. 

Elantris, yes. Warbreaker, it seems a lot of people are loving it after rereading it, especially recently.

5 hours ago, Emi said:

What about Yolen? There are dragons there, after all ;)