Cast of the Cosmere

In this thread, we cast the Cosmere! Think of actors and actresses to play your favorite Cosmere characters.

Hoid- Tom Hiddleston. Tom Hiddleston has his hawkish features and incredible acting that would fit very well with the character. There's something low-key about him. (low-key? Loki? get it?) I also saw someone suggest Alan Tudyk, that would also be amazing.

Elend Venture- Taron Egerton. I don't know why, but my brain casts this guy as Elend when I read Mistborn. 

Lightsong the Bold- I think, going with the theme from earlier, Chris Hemsworth would play him amazingly. We already have seen him as one nonchalant god, can't we see him as another? Not to mention, he fits the physical description well.

Spook- Me. I wanna play Spook. I fit the physical description, fight me.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, Snake Eyes Productions_YT said:

Vin: Elle Fanning

Kelsier: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Lord Ruler: Cillian Murphy

Elend: Joe Dempsie

Straff: Liam Neeson

I'm going to be honest, I don't know who most of these people are, but Neeson would be amazing as Straff.

Taln: Idris Elba. Again, pulling from the Marvel god book, but- c'mon you have to admit he'd be amazing.

Szeth: Elijah Wood, maybe? 

Wayne: Neil Patrick Harris, maybe?