Whoops, Wrong ha- ...wait nope, it's the right hat.

---

So my history with Brandon Sanderson books include seemingly discovering him in 2016 with Alcatraz, The Rithmatist, and The Reckoners, and then realizing that I had read Elantris...It wasn't years before ...but...well, I had definitely read Elantris before without noticing the Author or that it was part of this big thing called the Cosmere...

Over the next few years I was pestered by people I know to read Mistborn and Stormlight Archive, so I tried to read those but always got bored after a few chapters...(Mostly I was confused in SA because for some reason I thought Kaladin was a Herald and that made me beyond confused). Anyways, a couple weeks ago I decided to actually read Mistborn because I had nothing else to do, And I still mostly didn't like it - or at least I didn't like it enough to keep reading the other books. (It's mostly that I was not a fan of Vin, and the idea of following her through two more books was not really appealing) So I did the only reasonable thing and decided to instead read WoK. And then WoR and OB. Of course after that I had no choice but to read the rest of Mistborn Era 1, and then of course Wax and Wayne, and then of course the Stormlight Archives all over again, and then Warbreaker, and then Stormlight Archives again, and then Arcanum Unbounded, and then Elantris again, and then the chapters of WoK prime on his website, and of course Stormlight Archives once more. Then I tried to read White Sand but I very much dislike graphic novels so of course I had to reread the Stormlight Archives once more. 

Now I'm just very stressed about Stormlight Archive 4 and Wax and Wayne 4 coming out so I don't know what to read until then. I try to read books only a few chapters per day, but once I start reading I have a really hard time doing anything else until I finish it. Maybe I'll try to read the Belgariad and the Bartimaeus Trilogy again, as I remember having a hard time reading those when I was younger, but I feel like I can read anything now that I've finished the Stormlight Archives.

Edited by Illwei

• --- changed the title to Whoops, Wrong ha- ...wait nope, it's the right hat.
2 minutes ago, Mist said:

Welcome! Is the hat topic title a reference to your profile picture? 

haha no. It's...um...It's a reference to Rocky and Bullwinkle...It's...Idk I didn't want to say "Hello" as my title? and It's the first thing I thought of...

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

haha no. It's...um...It's a reference to Rocky and Bullwinkle...It's...Idk I didn't want to say "Hello" as my title? and It's the first thing I thought of...

Cool. Forgive my ignorance of large parts of pop culture.