Miraculous Ladybug

I know, oh my gosh I hate that episode(which dreams?) Possible future episode spoilers

Spoiler

you do know that Ladybug and Cat Noir are together in that future? Yeah, so apparently future Alix didn't want them to know since it might have changed the future, so she actually used the French term for in a relationship(which would translate into, like English or something since they should be speaking French). EEEE I'm so excited!

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 7:06 PM, Hentient said:

I've made the decision that I ship Marichat. I didn't like them at first but I have since changed my mind. Although I'm not opposed to Lukanette. 

I really like them developing an actual friendship for sure. Lukanette is adorable, but I'm not getting attached because it's obviously not endgame. 

Possibly an unpopular opinion? I despise Kagami.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

I really like them developing an actual friendship for sure. Lukanette is adorable, but I'm not getting attached because it's obviously not endgame. 

Possibly an unpopular opinion? I despise Kagami.

Yay! It's been revived!

Yeah, I don't ship it. Kagami is okay, but I definitely don't like her with Adrien.

I so agree, I really don’t like Kagami. And I’ve never really felt that Adrienne genuinely likes her. 
Aren’t they making a live action movie? I can’t tell whether that’s real or just a joke. Also I’m so excited for the Shanghai special.

30 minutes ago, Hentient said:

I so agree, I really don’t like Kagami. And I’ve never really felt that Adrienne genuinely likes her. 
Aren’t they making a live action movie? I can’t tell whether that’s real or just a joke. Also I’m so excited for the Shanghai special.

I just want more episodes! Any actor they choose will inevitably fail our idea of Marinette and Adrien, so why even try?

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Exactly. What's one of your favorite episodes? Do you know when or if new ones are coming out?

I'm pretty sure I've already said favorite episode... (Oblivio. It's also my least favorite. Because reasons.)

And I have heard a bit about seasons 4 and 5... Apparently, the writer announced that they were getting close to releasing season 5 and everyone was like, "Wait, what happened to season 4??" A YouTuber that I occasionally watch suggested that it might have been because season 4 is pretty much done, so he forgot that it hadn't been released yet. So, hopefully, new episodes will come soon! I've heard nothing about a live-action movie, though.

16 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm pretty sure I've already said favorite episode... (Oblivio. It's also my least favorite. Because reasons.)

And I have heard a bit about seasons 4 and 5... Apparently, the writer announced that they were getting close to releasing season 5 and everyone was like, "Wait, what happened to season 4??" A YouTuber that I occasionally watch suggested that it might have been because season 4 is pretty much done, so he forgot that it hadn't been released yet. So, hopefully, new episodes will come soon! I've heard nothing about a live-action movie, though.

Okay, so I've been looking through Ladybug memes, and there's two that I need to share.

1. When you reverse the colors of Marinette and Adrien's clothes, they are the same color as the other's clothes. Try it.
  2. You know the episode Time-Tagger? The one where
    Spoiler

They see adult Alix with the bunny Miraculous? Well, you know how she says that in the future Ladybug and Cat Noir are "whoo"? Well, in French that means dating or married! She wanted to tell them, but she didn't want them to know(no messing up the future), so she intentionally used something that they wouldn't understand! AAH! It's proof!

On 10/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Condensation said:

Okay, so I've been looking through Ladybug memes, and there's two that I need to share.

1. When you reverse the colors of Marinette and Adrien's clothes, they are the same color as the other's clothes. Try it.
  2. You know the episode Time-Tagger? The one where
      Reveal hidden contents

They see adult Alix with the bunny Miraculous? Well, you know how she says that in the future Ladybug and Cat Noir are "whoo"? Well, in French that means dating or married! She wanted to tell them, but she didn't want them to know(no messing up the future), so she intentionally used something that they wouldn't understand! AAH! It's proof!

Those are both scudding incredible.

So...I had what I think is a great MLB fanfic idea...should I write it? And, if I do, should I post it here? Would anyone want to read it?

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, yes, and yes! I'd love to read it!

Ok! I'll see when I can work on it.

It'll be a tiny bit Lukanette, but mostly Adrienette. I'm really proud of the idea, hopefully I can write it well!

12 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Those are both scudding incredible.

So...I had what I think is a great MLB fanfic idea...should I write it? And, if I do, should I post it here? Would anyone want to read it?

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!