Miraculous Ladybug

I don't know.

There aren't many people I know who like MLB, and I'm not super close with those I do know.

Probably Marinette. I took a quiz that said Marinette/Ladybug, but I don't think I could be LB. I'm definitely more like clutzy, gushy, awkward Mari.

Though I also really like Alya, Luka, Tikki, Plagg, and Alix.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Hentient said:

So after much pressuring from my friend, I watched the first episode season. Why do I like this show so much? I honestly have no idea, but its so good.

YES!!! Another member! Another fan!

8 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Everyone: Favorite akumatized victim, GO!

I really like Kung Food. Not sure why, but I really like her grandpa, and the whole, "That is not how it's DONE!" thing is pretty great!

Uh so I haven't watched this show in forever and didn't really like it but I liked the one where her friend (forgot her name haha) turns into that weather villain

On 8/5/2020 at 11:01 AM, The_Truthwatcher said:

Just wait until you reach Oblivio.

Please don't mention that episode in my presence, I'd like to remain sane and calm today.

On another note, last night I had a dream that seasons 4, 5, and 6 had all come out on the same day. Let's just say that I was really disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.

37 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

On another note, last night I had a dream that seasons 4, 5, and 6 had all come out on the same day. Let's just say that I was really disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.

Oof. Hate when that happens.

GUYS PLEASE HELP IM WATCHING CAT BLANC RIGHT NOW AND MY HEART IS HOLLOW I CANT TAKE IT

Edit: okay well I finished it and it’s okay, it’s not like I needed those dreams anyway. 

Edited by Hentient