Bad Jokes and Puns from S.A.

Mage

So I was thinking about cosmere based humor recently, and realized that in one of the earliest interludes in WoK, Brandon gives us the perfect set up for a joke, namely:

Gallodon Demoux and Baon walked into a purelake tavern.

I think this set up has potential, and was wondering if anyone had ideas for a punchline?

My idea for the end is:

They asked Ishikk if he had seen a certain man with white hair. Ishikk replied that he hadn't seen him, but he'd Hoid (heard, but mispronounced) of him.

That is the best I've got, so I need your input.

53 minutes ago, Mage said:

Dalinar has indeed burned a city or two to the ground in his time. 

on that disturbing but true note I want to point out that saying someone hoid something is too easy we need to come up with something more complex like...

Gallodon Demoux and Baon walked into a purelake tavern. They asked Ishikk if he had seen a certain man with white hair. Ishikk offered them a fish that could find him, and the fish was never seen again. (menacing music)

or something( we need more unique jokes).

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Dalinar has indeed burned a city or two to the ground in his time. 

I was actually referring to Hoid in that he would watch the planet burn to accomplish what needs to happen. He would cry, but he would let it burn

Edited by GoWibble

8 hours ago, GoWibble said:

I was actually referring to Hoid in that he would watch the planet burn to accomplish what needs to happen. He would cry, but he would let it burn

That is what I thought of first when I read @earthexile‘s post, but then when’s you mentioned Dalinar I also realized that Dalinar burned that one canyon place. He and wit could make a good arson team