[Create Clever Cosmere Quip Here]

DqwertyC

Heyo! I'm DqwertyC, and I'm new to the forums. Well, mostly... Apparently I created an account like a year ago when I finished Mistborn and then didn't do anything with it since then...

I've read almost everything in the Cosmere, I'm just wrapping up White Sand right now. I've been somewhat active on the various Cosmere subreddits for the past year or so, and have read through several Coppermind articles and WoBs. I recently discovered the Shardcast and have enjoyed listening to the in depth analysis and crazy shenanigans that go on there. 

Outside of the Cosmere, I enjoy TTRPGs and video games, mostly leaning towards indie games and platformers. I work as a computer engineer, and work on Minecraft datapacks and whatever other code projects catch my attention in my free time. 

Welcome!!!

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the Shard! You might want to PM a mod about deleting your old account, they don’t like us to have multiple accounts. 

Ene, it's not his 2nd account, it's his old one.

9 hours ago, Emi said:

I got that - as far as I’m aware, the mods prefer that we only have one account at any time. 

Anyway, @DqwertyC, have you read the prose version of White Sand too? 

18 hours ago, Mist said:

Welcome! What's your favorite book? 

In the Cosmere, my favorite is probably Bands of Mourning because the humor is great and we get the first glances of magitek on Scadrial. Outside of the Cosmere, my favorite series are probably C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy and Terry Pratchet's Discworld (Specifically the Sam Vimes and the Moist von Lipwig books).

7 minutes ago, AonEne said:
9 hours ago, Emi said:

I got that - as far as I’m aware, the mods prefer that we only have one account at any time. 

I only have the one account. I made it a year ago, then went on vacation and forgot it existed. I tried to create an account a week or so ago, and it told me my email already had an account, but I was able to log back into that one. So there was only ever one account, it just sat unused for quite a while. Should have been more clear about that in my initial post :D 

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Anyway, @DqwertyC, have you read the prose version of White Sand too? 

I finished White Sand prose about a week ago, and got the Graphic Novels over the weekend.