New Here, what's up?

James Rudd

What's up everybody!

I just signed up (didn't realize everyone was using Cosmere type names so I went ahead and used my real name like a DUMMY. What you gonna do?

I don't really know what this is site is all about but I've been in love with BrandoSando's writing for about 5 years now. Reading The Way of Kings changed my life as I was in jail at the time, the lowest point of my life... Experiencing Kaladin's struggle with self-worth, self-doubt, and self-image resonated strongly with me but it was actually Dalinar who brought the resounding change into my heart. He showed me that true power comes from accepting who you are and making the right choice no matter the consequences.

I have a tattoo on my right forearm, in plain sight, that says "life before death" to remind me that every day, every moment, I have a choice to LIVE before I die. My addictions do not control me, my mistakes do not define me; my life is a story that is still being written. And I can't wait to see what else is coming :) 

I love you guys! My brothers and sisters in the Cosmere. Praise!

Welcome to the Shard, praise to you too! I’m really glad that you’re in a better place now and that the cosmere was able to help you that way. It’s a powerful story, and it can inspire that power in others.