Dreams about Cosmere/Sanderson

2 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

So this was more about the Shard, but it was still an odd dream. One of the first dreams I’ve actually remembered in a while. I was standing outside a building called “The Longest Thread Office.” I went inside and @xinoehp512 was sitting behind a desk. He directed me to these double doors and opened them, and @AonEne greeted me, before pushing me down a rainbow. I reached the bottom and @Emi threw a stick at me and told me we had to fight the mimes. I asked her where the mimes were coming from and she told me that “The Last Post Wins Office” was sending them. We kept fighting for a while, and then the scene changed (do dreams have scenes?) and I was standing in an office in a line. @Truthless of Shinovar and @Nathrangkingwere standing next to me, and I asked them what was happening, but they just kept on replying with “*wins*”. The doors opened, and @Lunamor and @R J entered the office. They told us that the Mistborn movie was short on actors so we were the replacements. I was assigned the role of an inquisitor, and was given some pieces of paper to tape over my eyes, as my spikes. Then R J turned to me and said “you’re a salad! You can’t be an inquisitor!”, so I threw some lettuce at him, which somehow proved that I could be an inquisitor.

Then the dream shifted into other, non-shard, non-cosmere stuff. 

(to everyone who was mentioned, you all looked like regular humans except your heads were replaced with your profile pictures) 

Yay! I got mentioned! (I am very proud of myself now)

Would do this IRL? I don't know really, I never fought with mimes, but probably yes. This part with stick also would be possible as I just like throwing things. (I mean not at people, just to people, but when I miss there is no difference):ph34r:

And I also had a dream about you and @AonEne some time ago but it was more normal. You were siblings there, but I don't really remember what we were doing. And it was short, as earlier I had some other, i-don't-remember-what dreams

Edited by Emi

Honestly, when I binge read any series I have quite vivid dreams of said books.

Just re-read all 3 stormlight books in anticipation of RoW in two weeks. This might seem long to some, but it's a solid bit of reading to me. Was having some great windrunner dreams, but somehow I always fly to slow, it annoys me so much! 

Before that I had Red Rising dreams as a howler, was fantastic.

23 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

The best part is that you could distinguish that Nathranking and I were saying “*wins*” and not just “wins”.

It’s a very important distinction, after all.

23 hours ago, Emi said:

And I also had a dream about you and @AonEne some time ago but it was more normal. You were siblings there, but I don't really remember what we were doing. And it was short, as earlier I had some other, i-don't-remember-what dreams

Do you remember how I looked in the dream? I’m curious. 

Just now, The Awakened Salad said:

It’s a very important distinction, after all.

Do you remember how I looked in the dream? I’m curious. 

Black straight hair, slim and quite tall 17 or 18 teenager

I once had a bizarre dream where Harmony resurrected Vin and Elend for a day so they could see what had become of Scandrial. I believe this was either my visualization of Mistborn Era 3, or somewhere in between Era 2 and 3, because Scandrial had neon signs, vending machines, and skyscrapers. And possibly instant noodles. Anyways, Vin and Elend wandered around this half-abandoned district of Elendel that was covered in fog. Vin found a vending machine that sold ice cream by the tub, but it wouldn't take the boxings she put into the slot, so she just kicked the machine repeatedly until the ice cream finally fell out. She and Elend walked around the district while eating their ice cream, then explored a gigantic derelict building. Then they got attacked by a chasmfiend that had somehow traveled from Roshar to Scandrial. The chasmfiend knocked down a bunch of the buildings in the district and chased Vin and Elend down an alleyway until they reached this weird night market that had protections against the chasmfiend. One of the vendors in the night market was the cabbage man from Avatar: The Last Airbender, but after Elend bought some cabbages from him, the cabbage man started screaming when he saw the chasmfiend. It turns out that the cabbage man was actually the Herald Shalash in disguise. Shalash dissipated out of her Cabbage Man disguise and ran down an alleyway, leaving Vin and Elend there to figure out what exactly happened. 

This has been my only Cosmere dream to date, but I do recall Hoid making a cameo in some of my other dreams.

On 6/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, The Awakened Salad said:

So this was more about the Shard, but it was still an odd dream. One of the first dreams I’ve actually remembered in a while. I was standing outside a building called “The Longest Thread Office.” I went inside and @xinoehp512 was sitting behind a desk. He directed me to these double doors and opened them, and @AonEne greeted me, before pushing me down a rainbow. I reached the bottom and @Emi threw a stick at me and told me we had to fight the mimes. I asked her where the mimes were coming from and she told me that “The Last Post Wins Office” was sending them. We kept fighting for a while, and then the scene changed (do dreams have scenes?) and I was standing in an office in a line. @Truthless of Shinovar and @Nathrangkingwere standing next to me, and I asked them what was happening, but they just kept on replying with “*wins*”. The doors opened, and @Lunamor and @R J entered the office. They told us that the Mistborn movie was short on actors so we were the replacements. I was assigned the role of an inquisitor, and was given some pieces of paper to tape over my eyes, as my spikes. Then R J turned to me and said “you’re a salad! You can’t be an inquisitor!”, so I threw some lettuce at him, which somehow proved that I could be an inquisitor.

Then the dream shifted into other, non-shard, non-cosmere stuff. 

(to everyone who was mentioned, you all looked like regular humans except your heads were replaced with your profile pictures) 

I just cried laughing. I also find it hilarious that my sole contribution to this dream was to say hello and shove you down a rainbow. I hope I was polite about it. :P

Which profile picture was it? Ace dragon, yellow Eastern dragon, Startouch elf?

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I just cried laughing. I also find it hilarious that my sole contribution to this dream was to say hello and shove you down a rainbow. I hope I was polite about it. :P

Which profile picture was it? Ace dragon, yellow Eastern dragon, Startouch elf?

I think you said “Hi Salad!” quite enthusiastically but you gave no warning about pushing me down the rainbow. I don’t remember being shocked or upset about it though :lol:.

It was the ace dragon pfp