The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"The most prevalent nearest here is universally-local. There's a type of crystal that can generate a level of attractive force akin to gravity; hence why pretty much everyone lives on little slabs of rocks adrift in space. It's not something that can be individually-controlled, though. But it can be installed into machinery and weapons to create with all sorts of nasty effects."

"How long would that take?" Echo Three sighed. "Never mind. If it's bad, It'd be better to do it ourselves. Echo Four, do you feel like going on an adventure?"

Echo Four's eyes lit up, and he shot through the ceiling.

"He will fly around the world. Echo Six, you make note of everything he sees."

What does Echo Four see?

I guess so. And this really isn't my RP. I get freaked out by the stuff that come in conflict with my ideas, but I shouldn't be DMing or railroading at all.

So yeah. Follow through with what you wanna follow through with, and so as long as you aren't "I found the exhaust port!" or anything then we should be good here.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What do you mean?"

"It's hard to keep track of the empire because all the bits are moving, right? What if we made a map that showed all the bits moving? What if all the ink bits on the map were linked to the stars they represented?"

Cryo stumbled upon EmLee, Fadran and Echo talking as he was walking about. His powers gave him a sort of ad hoc intuition about where he needed to be, where world-changing events were coalescing or about to coalesce, but were annoyingly unhelpful on the details. He did notice the somewhat secretive tone of the conversation, but not much more. Well, this usually works, Cryo pondered, so here goes:

"Hey y'all, you know where I can find the nearest bathroom?"

51 minutes ago, CryoZenith said:

Cryo stumbled upon EmLee, Fadran and Echo talking as he was walking about. His powers gave him a sort of ad hoc intuition about where he needed to be, where world-changing events were coalescing or about to coalesce, but were annoyingly unhelpful on the details. He did notice the somewhat secretive tone of the conversation, but not much more. Well, this usually works, Cryo pondered, so here goes:

"Hey y'all, you know where I can find the nearest bathroom?"

EmLee startled at the appearance of the new person, but was not altogether surprised- after all, things like this happened often near the Fellowship. “Oh, it’s over there.” She pointed in the direction of the bathroom door.