The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

The air ripples where the rhino strikes the barrier. Cracks form, but almost immediately fade away.

In the meantime, something interesting seems to be happening at the border. Vibrant grass- greener than any natural plant - springs up from the ground. A few larger plants spring up as well, including some that seem to be some sort of sapling. They are growing fast.

The army was at the camp, right?

Hmmm, should we be concerned that the grass is growing so fast? That seems like it could be an issue in the near future…

Ha, first post in hundreds of pages. And probably my last for hundreds of pages.

Go read my book! Also, How do you show the little info thing underneath your posts? Like, for Chinkoln, his says: My Hogwarts House is Ravenclaw. My Patronus is an otter, of course. When I take the Knights Radiant Quiz, I always get either Skybreaker or Windrunner. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. My brother is @CheddarJack_. My cousin is @Anarchy. I have been in a PM with Chaos times. I feel like that is kinda interesting, but I don't know. If you click here and follow me, I will follow you back! 

Elduver slowly steps into the grass, ready to jump out if anything goes wrong. He put his rhino away and the lion is right behind him, teeth bared.

Edited by Fireball300