The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm thinking of a waypoint kind of place. Somewhere people like us in the Fellowship can rest between their adventures."

"A waypoint that others can enter is a complex project. Depending on how complex you intend this waypoint to be the more difficult this will be to accomplish. Anyone can create a space to inhabit. The more that you demand of it the more difficult your job will be. With my assistance you may be able pull off something modest at the very least."

Just now, Nathrangking said:

"A waypoint that others can enter is a complex project. Depending on how complex you intend this waypoint to be the more difficult this will be to accomplish. Anyone can create a space to inhabit. The more that you demand of it the more difficult your job will be. With my assistance you may be able pull off something modest at the very least."

"So you can use the power of other beings to maintain such a Mindscape?"

On 5/25/2021 at 10:45 PM, Vapor said:

Vapor shook her head a little bit, confused. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Take my soul upon you. Tie our power together."

You guys realize that the camp is still grayscaled out, right?

Edited by xinoehp512

If you fought the creatures outside of the whitespace, there would have been a bubble of color restored when the sphere exploded, but it would have gone back to being grayscale after a little bit.

Sheesh, I've been tired. Jeffery and Ashley have been... eh, whatever. They show up now.

"What's going on?" asked Ashley, walking in from somewhere with her husband close behind her.

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

I mean... not really. I guess it just means the Elite Core has something to do. The more side quests the better, right?

13 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ayia's currently asleep. Craven had better not be waiting in there for her to wake up or something.

21 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

I'll say here that Crimson is from Myrkr, a planet in the Star Wars universe where many of the creatures are immune to the Force. As such, he's resistant to any direct magical effects, especially mental ones. The thoughts that Remembrance is able to read will likely be distorted or weakened, but they should be able to at least sense Crimson's mission, which is to investigate the Fellowship, and that begins with getting these two beings to give him information.

Is Crimson a Neti? No, no... that can't be right, Neti are plant-like.

Oop, I should probably specify that Remembrance's abilities are not magical in nature, though I guess since Force immunities are usually biological processes, it would probably still effect Remembrance. Noted, thank you!

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes

2 hours ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

Oop, I should probably specify that Remembrance's abilities are not magical in nature, though I guess since Force immunities are usually biological processes, it would probably still effect Remembrance. Noted, thank you!

It's something that could use some specifying, so if you want to discuss exactly how it works in a PM, I'm in. Otherwise, let's just go with that it mostly works, but Remembrance can get in a bit

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Ah, are you the girl I was told I'd find? Chrysler sends her regards. She's a little hurt but she's fine. As I've already said, I'm Crimson and I'm looking for Fadran."

Crimson smiled, and reflected on the irony of a cold-blooded creature trying to inject some "warmth" into a fang-toothed smile

2 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Ah, are you the girl I was told I'd find? Chrysler sends her regards. She's a little hurt but she's fine. As I've already said, I'm Crimson and I'm looking for Fadran."

Crimson smiled, and reflected on the irony of a cold-blooded creature trying to inject some "warmth" into a fang-toothed smile

"What happened to Chrysler?"