The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

8 hours ago, Tani said:

Remembrance had fixed their Connection to work through the bubble somehow.

What's going on on your side, Remembrance?

I am unsure. 

Remembrance projects a mental image of white. Pure, milky white. The shapes of unknown creatures are interspersed throughout the image, represented by specks of discoloration against the perfect whiteness.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The creatures aren't allomantic--I can tell you that much.

I can tell that much, though I was thinking there was a chance that bronze could sense usage or presence of non-Cosmere magic systems, at least under certain circumstances. (Just to be clear, I'm not trying to establish this as Macrosmos canon; I'm just trying to present a possibility for what could potentially become Macrosmos canon.)

Edited by Enter a username
Clarification

7 hours ago, Enter a username said:

It's all comprehensive at this point. If you have a solid reasoning behind something Macrocosmic, then by all means follow through with it. For example, Fadran could bring Remembrance to the physical realm because his system of Bonding and Remembrance's system of Connection are incredibly similar. I guess I can't tell you about Xino's [redacted] or how it works, though, so I guess we'd better ask him.

@xinoehp512

Ayia cast out her Line and summoned one of her staves, crouching slightly in preparance to shoot off towards the creatures.

"Fadran," she said, "get the kids out of here."

With that, she shot into the distance. Sparks flew as the bits of her armor scraped against the cable, and the wind battered the hair out of her face. The speed at which she and the creatures were approaching each other was remarkable.

As she approached, color continued to warp and distort. Just like it had a few days ago at the lab.

Interception.

Ayia swore. Dyrlings.

@xinoehp512

Ayia cast out her Line and summoned one of her staves, crouching slightly.

"Fadran," she said, "get the kids out of here.

With that, she shot into the distance.

Since when did she give me orders? Fadran wondered, amused. He figured she probably had reason to, though, so he quickly wiped the smile off his face and got to work.

"Craven!" He said, grabbing the kid's hand. "Let's get you the the heck out of here. Where's Tvora?"

@Matrim's Dice @Tani

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Craven!" He said, grabbing the kid's hand. "Let's get you the the heck out of here. Where's Tvora?"

Craven shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? Doesn't she disappear?"

It hadn't clicked in his mind yet that they were being taken away from the battle.

"Crud." Fadran set his jaw. "Alright. Stay here in case she reappears. I'll get this one somewhere safe for now."

@Matrim's Dice @Tani @Spren of Kindness @xinoehp512

Y'all just systematically vanished one at a time which I did not appreciate because I am impatient. Therefore, I have decided to give you some summons.

You're welcome.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Three words.  Epic.  Forging.  Montage.

And also it involves making stuff and very, very hot metals.  Best of vulcanology and art, with slightly less danger than volcanoes.

Martin is pretty sure he can't fight whatever this is, but he'll try.  He keeps an eye out for Tvora as well.  She's got to turn up at some point, right?