The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

12 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

I think Herate's talking to Daolan.

Wait. How much hair does Martin have?

12 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin looks up from rebraiding his hair to see Ayia talking with... looks like another new guy.  That tracks.  What's it been, six hours since the last arrival?  Maybe a bit more.

Why here? Fadran mused, tapping a map of the area. The Emperor of Fenon... the Witherlord... what are they all doing here?

What would Wyrn have that any other planet didn't? The Dor, maybe? It was a heavy source of pure magical power that worked in a lot of the same ways as most other magic; but what was keeping them from just conquering the planet? Were they just unwilling to go through that process?

Just think. Fadran told himself. Who's here? Nathrangking, Jeffery... the Fellowship. He tapped the table. The Fellowship is here.

Icona above... are they here for us?

@xinoehp512

Hi, I would not be able to RP any longer, so please count Kiel out of the Fellowship. Or if someone is interested in playing as Kiel, feel free to(Don't ask for permission, just go ahead.). For the reasoning please check my status update.

Edited by Bridge-Four

7 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin goes looking for Craven.  He has an idea.

@Matrim's Dice

Craven had fashioned some human figures out of sticks, loosely tying their limbs together with pieces of grass, and was playing with them outside his cabin. He looked up and saw that one guy he knew walking over, so he kept his favorite one and ran to meet him. He held it up. "Look! It's named Brave!"

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Craven had fashioned some human figures out of sticks, loosely tying their limbs together with pieces of grass, and was playing with them outside his cabin. He looked up and saw that one guy he knew walking over, so he kept his favorite one and ran to meet him. He held it up. "Look! It's named Brave!"

"That looks cool!"  He's never seen grass knots like that.  One day he should see about learning that.  "I had a question."

11 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"That looks cool!"  He's never seen grass knots like that.  One day he should see about learning that.  "I had a question."

"Okay." Craven said. "What was it?"

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"How confident are you?"  Actually, how confident is Martin?  It's been a while since he climbed a tree.  "I was thinking, it would be fun to climb a tree."

"Confident." Always confident, he added in his head. "That would be fun."

6 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Good thing one of us is," Martin sizes up the nearby trees.  "It's been a while since I climbed.  Got any pointers?"

Craven started to climb, shimmying up and putting his feet on the knots for balance. "Don't look down!"