The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah, but I don't really want to sleep right now, so I'm reading." She explained.

Craven nodded, though it didn’t make much sense to him. “I never liked reading.”

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She shrugged. "It helps me relax."

Craven thought that relaxing was best accomplished by sleeping, but maybe it was an adult thing, so he didn’t say anything.

Craven yawned. “I might go sleep.”

1 minute ago, Bridge-Four said:

Yikes! A newbie!

Welcome!

I guess I'll answer your questions...

- Yes! That's how it works.

- You don't have to but you can if you want

- We have some pretty dang OP characters, but try not to have... y'know. Those kinds of OP characters

- You can join whenever the heck you want. As for what's going on... *sigh*... I guess I have to TL;DR you, then?

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

As for what's going on... *sigh*... I guess I have to TL;DR you, then?

Well, yes. If you wouldn't then the game will suddenly go to Roshar and all the Parshendi will start dancing to Hoid's flute. For the next 5 years.

Just now, Bridge-Four said:

That, good sir (sir? ma'am? which are you?), is what we RPers refer to as "godmodding," and it's the single most cardinal sin any roleplayer could possibly commit.

Anyways... right now, most of the people are hanging out at a rebel base (not Star Wars) on Sel against Wyrn. The party's taking a bit of a break, I guess you could say, and dropping in is pretty easy.

Oh. Huh. Guess I'm not very attentive.

Anyways... yeah. We're on Sel. We've actually been here for awhile, and I'd rather like to continue the journey of the Fellowship, but because some people are inactive... *stares down, like, 90% of Fellowship's first generation*... I haven't managed to get a plot going.

Kiel walked up to Ayia, he hesitantly said "Hi."

Oh storms, he sounded foolish, he knew that.

Kiel, it is nothing. Do not demean yourself. said Mystery, his patterns swirling profusely. You weren't expecting to go there and do a  jig, now did you?

Oh, keep quiet for a minuteI am trying to talk to someone. He told Mystery.

Kiel walked up to Ayia, he hesitantly said "Hi."

Oh storms, he sounded foolish, he knew that.

Kiel, it is nothing. Do not demean yourself. said Mystery, his patterns swirling profusely. You weren't expecting to go there and do a  jig, now did you?

Oh, keep quiet for a minuteI am trying to talk to someone. He told Mystery.

Oh yikes. Was that formatting intentional?

Ayia jumped. "Oh, uhh... hi!" She quickly put on her flirty smile. "Sorry, but my Friday is taken." Thank goodness.

Mystery's pattern started swirling so profusely that Kiel fear that it would make a burning hole in his black cloak.

Kiel reddened up. First it was a blush but it turned into a grin as quickly. "Oh storms, what made you think I was hitting on you! I was just saying hi, but it seems you are free on Saturday...  "

Do I count as first generation?  I think I might.  

Anyway, Martin just sees all this, might come over, might not.

Martin looks up from rebraiding his hair to see Ayia talking with... looks like another new guy.  That tracks.  What's it been, six hours since the last arrival?  Maybe a bit more.