The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Or maybe..." Ayia glanced around, then waved at someone. "Hey! Enter!"

@Enter a username

I think enter may have gotten off...

We could pretend it was just a solider that looks like him...

Or something.

"Ayia, I don't think this can be fixed. Spiritwebs aren't things that are really fixable." She said miserably.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, what other impossible things have you done?" Ayia smiled. "I'm sure you've done plenty."

"Would it be Chaotic for the effects of savantism to go away?" Tvora seems serious (for once.)

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Hey, no," Martin snags the back of her collar the way Mica used to grab his when he went haring off.  "Let them talk for now."

Tvora fades completely, slips literally through Martin's fingers, and runs over to Ayia and Camelia in time to ask the question she just asked.

Just now, Tani said:

Tvora fades completely, slips literally through Martin's fingers, and runs over to Ayia and Camelia in time to ask the question she just asked.

"I am not paid enough for this," Martin says, staring at his fingers, before going after her.  "Seriously, let them talk about this."

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"I am not paid enough for this," Martin says, staring at his fingers, before going after her.  "Seriously, let them talk about this."

"I want to help!" She fades again in case Martin tries to grab her again.

6 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"You can help by leaving them be.  Some conversations aren't meant for people to jump in on."  And doesn't he know it.

"I want to help her hands!"

Keep in mind this conversation is being held right in front of Ayia and Camelia

Edited by Tani

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, what other impossible things have you done?" Ayia smiled. "I'm sure you've done plenty."

"The only time I can think of that someone became... Well... Not a savant was because of the direct influence of a shard." She said flatly. "And I really don't want to have to deal with the Nightwatcher's boons and banes right now."

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"So do I.  But Ayia is the one who understands.... whatever this is the most.  They'll tell us if there's something we can do."

"But she doesn't understand chaos! Nobody does! That's the point!" Tvora is both solid and crying now.

Edited by Tani

Just now, Tani said:

"But she doesn't understand chaos! Nobody does! That's the point!"

"This isn't chaos.  This is apparently an effect of a magic system, that can be managed.  Not chaos."  Maybe.  He's pretty sure.

Every time I type chaos I think we're talking about Chaos.  It's weird.

"It's cool, Martin." Ayia waved at him dismissively. "Tvora, you want to help? You come help."

Tvora takes a few moments to calm down and clear her eyes, then takes Camelia's hand and draws a dagger. She puts the dagger next to one of the aluminum bits of Camelia's hand, then pauses. "Can I keep going?" she asks Camelia, glancing up at her before returning her concentration to the dagger.

Just now, Tani said:

Tvora takes a few moments to calm down and clear her eyes, then takes Camelia's hand and draws a dagger. She puts the dagger next to one of the aluminum bits of Camelia's hand, then pauses. "Can I keep going?" she asks Camelia, glancing up at her before returning her concentration to the dagger.

"WHOA!" Ayia grabbed Tvora's hand and pulled it away. "HEY!"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"WHOA!" Ayia grabbed Tvora's hand and pulled it away. "HEY!"

"Stop!" The dapon lengthens slightly as Tvora's concentration is broken, then shortens as she gets the weagger back under control.

Edited by Tani

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

"Stop!" The dapon lengthens slightly as Tvora's concentration is broken, then shortens as she gets the weagger back under control.

Yikes. That's a pretty dang awesome literary device. Kudos to you!

"No, you stop!" Ayia gave him a hard stare. "You don't just stab someone in the hand like that! Something like that needs to be done in a controlled environment by trained professionals--we literally just built a medbay! Just wait a moment, okay?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

"No, you stop!" Ayia gave her a hard stare. "You don't just stab someone in the hand like that! Something like that needs to be done in a controlled environment by trained professionals--we literally just built a medbay! Just wait a moment, okay?"

Tvora snaps at her. "The Chaos has to work! And I asked her!" She's focusing on the dagger, she doesn't have the time or energy to be nice.

Edited by Tani

1 minute ago, Tani said:

"The Chaos has to work! And I asked her!"

"No. It doesn't. Chaos only works when you're trying to break something, not when you're trying to fix something. Have you taken a look at yourself? You go fuzzy and incorporeal whenever you get upset. You're literally breaking yourself whenever your emotions are chaotic." Ayia pushed Tvora away. "Chaos isn't what we need right now."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Maybe just... put the knife thing down."

"No. It doesn't. Chaos only works when you're trying to break something, not when you're trying to fix something. Have you taken a look at yourself? You go fuzzy and incorporeal whenever you get upset. You're literally breaking yourself whenever your emotions are chaotic." Ayia pushed Tvora away. "Chaos isn't what we need right now."

"You don't understand Chaos. Chaos is itself Chaotic, and anyway I am breaking things. I am breaking logic and savantism and your ideas of what Chaos can do!" She lowers the weapon, unable to concentrate on it with all these people yelling at her.

1 minute ago, Tani said:

"You don't understand Chaos. Chaos is itself Chaotic, and anyway I am breaking things. I am breaking logic and savantism and your ideas of what Chaos can do!" She lowers the weapon, unable to concentrate on it with all these people yelling at her.

"Maybe you are, but what if you make it worse?"