The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

7 minutes ago, Tani said:

Tvora stops pushing the issue and fades a bit.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia sighed, turning around. "If you want to hide the remains of whatever it is you blew up, then you have two hours."

"I didn't blow anything up!" Camelia snapped. Her eyes then widened. She did not snap at people very often.

Go ahead and keep pushing. She'd break down and start sobbing.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It's a million degrees out here. Even I'm scalding hot."

Her face paled. 

3 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Kid, if you went and got a tattoo, I don't think any of us are going to yell at you."

It is really funny. :)

Camelia burst into tears. She started sobbing uncontrollably.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia, being Ayia, didn't hesitate to grab her in a massive hug.

Camelia proceeded to sob until she was able to calm down. She then turned to Tvora. "You asked if I was scared. I'm not scared. I'm terrified." She then pushed herself out of the hug, and pulled the glove off of her left hand, showing the patches of aluminum. "D-do any of you know a-anything about savantism?" She asked shakily, barely able to keep herself from sobbing again.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Camelia proceeded to sob until she was able to calm down. She then turned to Tvora. "You asked if I was scared. I'm not scared. I'm terrified." She then pushed herself out of the hug, and pulled the glove off of her left hand, showing the patches of aluminum. "D-do any of you know a-anything about savantism?" She asked shakily, barely able to keep herself from sobbing again.

Ayia's hand leapt to her mouth. Fadran had mentioned it, but he was off with the soldiers. Being... Fadran.

Scraps.

"Shh, kiddo." Ayia carefully took her hand. The aluminum patches were uncannily cold. "Let's go sit down, okay?"

Ayia's hand leapt to her mouth. Fadran had mentioned it, but he was off with the soldiers. Being... Fadran.

Scraps.

"Shh, kiddo." Ayia carefully took her hand. The aluminum patches were uncannily cold. "Let's go sit down, okay?"

She nodded, eyes puffy and red. "Oh Stormfather above and Nightwatcher below." She whispered.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She nodded, eyes puffy and red. "Oh Stormfather above and Nightwatcher below." She whispered.

"You're gonna be alright." Ayia gently tugged her towards a row of benches not far off. She gave Martin a look: take the other kid somewhere else. Make sure he doesn't blow anything up.

@Spren of Kindness @Tani

"You're gonna be alright." Ayia gently tugged her towards a row of benches not far off. She gave Martin a look: take the other kid somewhere else. Make sure he doesn't blow anything up.

@Spren of Kindness @Tani

She numbly let Avia lead her to the benches. 

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia sat down and lead Camelia to sit right next to her. She made sure to hold her close and keep her hand held.

"Does it hurt at all?" Ayia asked.

She shook her head. "No." She sniffed. "It... It's just a hard alloy to swallow, you know?"

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. "Yeah. When you become a Savant..." She let out a shuddering breath. "Oh, God Beyond." She said sounding terrified.

"Shhh." Ayia pulled Camelia's head onto her shoulder. "Just try to calm down, okay? We can go talk to Fadran and see if he knows how to help."