The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

11 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"...I had no plans to do that."  He absolutely had, but it seems she's either cottoned on to it, or she's guessing.

"Oh, good. Most people do at some point." She seemed relieved.

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Please don't blow anything to smithereens," Fadran said. "At least save your exposives for Wyrn."

"Yep." She said. "That's the plan." I'm gonna need some more ettmetal... "Although, I don't plan to blow Wyrn up, I plan to blow up the Dakhor monks. Specifically their Gragdet if possible. In some ways, he's much more dangerous than Wyrn could ever be." She said that last part extremely seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Who's... Gragdet?"

"Well, in the Shu-Dereth religion, they believe in something they call the "Great Chain". It links all members to Wyrn, and therefore to their god, Jaddeth." She grimaced. "They really worship the Shard Dominion. They don't know he's been splintered... Anyway, Gragdets are the leaders of the monasteries. They are the only people in the religion that are outside of this chain. They take orders from Wyrn, but he typically lets them do whatever they want. The Gragdets rank higher then even a full Gyorn. And let me tell you, Gyorns are bad news." She sighed. "The Gragdet of the Dakhor monastery is typically the worst of the lot. There are four monastaries in total: the Dakhor Monastery, the Fjeldor Monastery, the Ghajan Monastery, and the Rathbore Monastery. Each specialize in different things." She explained.

1 minute ago, Gneorndin said:

"It's awesomeness."

"Is there anything wrong with order?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Well, in the Shu-Dereth religion, they believe in something they call the "Great Chain". It links all members to Wyrn, and therefore to their god, Jaddeth." She grimaced. "They really worship the Shard Dominion. They don't know he's been splintered... Anyway, Gragdets are the leaders of the monasteries. They are the only people in the religion that are outside of this chain. They take orders from Wyrn, but he typically lets them do whatever they want. The Gragdets rank higher then even a full Gyorn. And let me tell you, Gyorns are bad news." She sighed. "The Gragdet of the Dakhor monastery is typically the worst of the lot. There are four monastaries in total: the Dakhor Monastery, the Fjeldor Monastery, the Ghajan Monastery, and the Rathbore Monastery. Each specialize in different things." She explained.

"What do each of them do?"

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Is there anything wrong with order?"

"What do each of them do?"

"The Dakhor Monastery trains the Dakhor monks. They... Well... They are terrifying investiture users who twist their bodies to gain investiture." She pointed at Ayia, and then Martin. "They fought some of them. Ask them how freaking annoying they are. The Fjeldor Monastery trains spies. The Ghajan Monastery trains warriors. The Rathbore Monastery trains assassins. They are all pretty darn annoying, but the Dakhor are the worst of the lot."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What powers do they have?"

I'm using the Coppermind.

"It depends. Dakhor can grant several abilities. The first is extreme strength. The bones of the the Dakhor monks are almost indestructible. Normal weapons are pracically useless against them. Those who use Dakhor can receive enhanced speed as well. Another more... costly power is teleportation. In exchange for one person's death, large groups of people can be transported instantaneously." She shuddered. "Another ability granted by Dakhor can change a person's appearance, such as race. This could presumably be used to change any aspect of a person's appearance. Dakhor can also grant the ability to negate Aons drawn by Elantrians. Another Dakhor ability is resistance to attacks from the Dor. This power requires the deaths of fifty people. Dakhor users live longer than regular humans. Dakhor has a specific tie to the land of Fjorden. Like all Selish magic, Dakhor will decrease in power the further from Fjorden a user gets. That's all I currently know. Oh, and not all powers are used on each monk. The stupid monastery is still really mysterious. No one knows a lot about it."

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"It depends. Dakhor can grant several abilities. The first is extreme strength. The bones of the the Dakhor monks are almost indestructible. Normal weapons are pracically useless against them. Those who use Dakhor can receive enhanced speed as well. Another more... costly power is teleportation. In exchange for one person's death, large groups of people can be transported instantaneously." She shuddered. "Another ability granted by Dakhor can change a person's appearance, such as race. This could presumably be used to change any aspect of a person's appearance. Dakhor can also grant the ability to negate Aons drawn by Elantrians. Another Dakhor ability is resistance to attacks from the Dor. This power requires the deaths of fifty people. Dakhor users live longer than regular humans. Dakhor has a specific tie to the land of Fjorden. Like all Selish magic, Dakhor will decrease in power the further from Fjorden a user gets. That's all I currently know. Oh, and not all powers are used on each monk. The stupid monastery is still really mysterious. No one knows a lot about it."

"Yikes. Sounds nasty. Do you think chaos would be a good weapon to use against them?"

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"What about aluminum weapons?"  Martin asks.

"Why do you think I made those?" She pointed at the pile of weapons she had soulcasted earlier. "Aluminum is basically the anti-investiture."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yikes. Sounds nasty. Do you think chaos would be a good weapon to use against them?"

"It is nasty." She agreed. "And their bodies are all twisted." She thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "I think that the aluminum might be more effective. Or explosives. If I had more Ettmetal... But I'm not sure if I can soulcast godmetals."

3 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Explosives would be my thought too."  He looks at the aluminum weapons and narrows his eyes.  Would aluminum bullets be a viable method?

"Yes." She said with a grin. "I'd need some bullets to soulcast, but yes."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I think Enter would have some aluminum. He built an entire tank out of the stuff."

"And we've got this." She held out her soulcaster.