The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Wrong. We played with explosives." She said with a slightly devious grin.

Oh.  Oh dear.  He's going to end up having to watch these two.  "Be careful," he sighs.  "Or maybe just don't do that."

Me realizing that Martin has tired older-brother potential: well, I can't just leave that.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Oh.  Oh dear.  He's going to end up having to watch these two.  "Be careful," he sighs.  "Or maybe just don't do that."

"Well, it was only a really small explosion. We used the extremely small amount of ettmetal I had, and water." She was still grinning her devious grin.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Well, it was only a really small explosion. We used the extremely small amount of ettmetal I had, and water." She was still grinning her devious grin.

Martin can feel a headache grabbing at his temples.  It seems she used what explosives she had though, so maybe it's a one off thing?  "Just be careful, I guess."

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

For exactly ten seconds, Martin wonders if he should tell Ayia about this, then decides that it wouldn't do anything.  "Understood."  He's definitely going to keep an eye on those two.

He should be extremely worried.

Have you read Rhythm of War?

:ph34r:

If you have, then you probably understand what I'm trying to say without putting any spoilers in here.