The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Gneorndin said:

"From Wyrn?"

"What? No!" She snickered. "Imagine the look on his face though. I'd pay to see that." She shook her head, and kept grinning. "No. We'd have to ask Ayia or another one of the people in charge. If we didn't, Wyrn might attack the camp and they wouldn't be ready for it." She explained. "He might decide we are enough of a threat to wipe out. Then lots of people would die, and it would be our fault."

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"What? No!" She snickered. "Imagine the look on his face though. I'd pay to see that." She shook her head, and kept grinning. "No. We'd have to ask Ayia or another one of the people in charge. If we didn't, Wyrn might attack the camp and they wouldn't be ready for it." She explained. "He might decide we are enough of a threat to wipe out. Then lots of people would die, and it would be our fault."

"We could explode WYRN'S tent!"

17 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Hey! What world are you from? Learning about different worlds is really fun." Camelia said eagerly.

"I'm from Xx (pronounced like zx). We have no body fat and generate no warmth, so we steal blankets from the Earthens to survive."

Tvora has body fat and does generate warmth.

Edited by Gneorndin

46 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"I'm from Xx (pronounced like zx). We have no body fat and generate no warmth, so we steal blankets from the Earthens to survive."

Tvora has body fat and does generate warmth.

"Your world sounds really interesting!" She paused. "Do you plan on staying in the Cosmere for a while? Because if so, there are some really important things you need to know."

9 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"I already know about the Cosmere. I grew up here."

"So you're an experienced worldhopper?" She asked excitedly. "YES! I'm not the only one! What's your favorite world? Which is your least favorite? Do you have access to any investiture? Have you ever been to Silverlight?" She asked the questions really quickly. Her eyes were sparkling, and she was just really exited. "Doyouwanttobemysecondworldhoppingbuddy?" She asked enthusiastically. 

Edited by Random Bystander

7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"So you're an experienced worldhopper?" She asked excitedly. "YES! I'm not the only one! What's your favorite world? Which is your least favorite? Do you have access to any investiture? Have you ever been to Silverlight?" She asked the questions really quickly. Her eyes were sparkling, and she was just really exited. "Doyouwanttobemysecondworldhoppingbuddy?" She asked enthusiastically. 

"Nope. I've never ever worldhopped."

Just now, Gneorndin said:

"Nope. I've never ever worldhopped."

"Oh." Her face turned bright red. "Well then, a friendly piece of advice: Never go to Threnody. It is the absolute worst." She shuddered. "You can't even run without being attacked by bloodthirsty zombies. I hate the Forest of Hell. Oh, and if you meet a guy named Hoid, that generally means something important is happening nearby."

4 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Oh." Her face turned bright red. "Well then, a friendly piece of advice: Never go to Threnody. It is the absolute worst." She shuddered. "You can't even run without being attacked by bloodthirsty zombies. I hate the Forest of Hell. Oh, and if you meet a guy named Hoid, that generally means something important is happening nearby."

Tvora is a compulsive liar. :)

"But I like Threnody!"

Edited by Gneorndin

Sorry for tagging you twice in one day, Nath, but I'm going to be yoinking Fadran back into the RP...

Fadran frowned. Didn't he have a magical teleportation sword?

He summoned his Channelblade and smiled sheepishly at the gods. "I'll just, uhh... leave you guys to it."

With that, he reached to his Bond with Queen and teleported behind her.

BOO!

@DramaQueen @Nathrangking

Edited by Channelknight Fadran