The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

She grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the sight of the others. "It's an explosive metal." She grinned. "It's usually called Ettmetal, but I didn't know if they would recognize that name." She dug through her bag and pulled out a tiny steel box. She opened it. "Now all we need is some water!" She put the Ettmetal in an open area, and grabbed a rock. "Do you want to do it?"

"Yes! What do I do?"

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She soulcast the rock into water over the metal box. "Pour this on the metal, and it will explode!" She said, sounding almost giddy.

Tvora pours the water on the Harmonium, going almost completely clear as she does.

5 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Boom! The Ettmetal exploded. It wasn't a strong explosion, but it was still awesome. And loud. "YES!" She said happily. She was grinning.

Tvora jumps up. "Again, again, again!" She's completely solid now.

37 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"What is it?"

"Dynamite." She handed it over. "Please don't make it explode right now. I don't really want to die..." She grinned. "Did you know that an empty room is actually more chaotic than a room that is full of junk?"

Very true.

35 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Dynamite." She handed it over. "Please don't make it explode right now. I don't really want to die..." She grinned. "Did you know that an empty room is actually more chaotic than a room that is full of junk?"

"Really? How?" Tvora took the dynamite and put it in her pocket for later use.

53 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"Really? How?" Tvora took the dynamite and put it in her pocket for later use.

"Well, in every empty space, there are gas molecules bouncing around. The emptier the space, the more molecules. And the more molecules, the more the molecules bump into each other. And the more the molecules bump into each other, the less we can predict their movements. It's called entropy." She explained.

12 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Well, in every empty space, there are gas molecules bouncing around. The emptier the space, the more molecules. And the more molecules, the more the molecules bump into each other. And the more the molecules bump into each other, the less we can predict their movements. It's called entropy." She explained.

"Ooh! So if I clean a room it's more chaotic than a messy one, and if I use dynamite to clear a room then it's even MORE chaotic!"

Craven raised his hand. That was what you did, right? “Someone tell me what to do!” Really, he was tired and would have been fine to sit, but cowards weren’t lazy when there was work to be done.

7 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Craven raised his hand. That was what you did, right? “Someone tell me what to do!” Really, he was tired and would have been fine to sit, but cowards weren’t lazy when there was work to be done.

"Take this stick (hands dynamite), put it in an empty tent, light this bit on fire, and run fast."

On 4/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Sounds good." Ayia turned to the soldiers. "We're gonna start by upgrading medical! Who here's built a cabin before?"

"I haven't built a cabin in a while, but I could probably do it. Do we need some trees first?"