The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, obviously neither of you are qualified to make executive decisions, so just go find somewhere to have a safe conversation about chaos, okay?"

She grinned. "I already told you that I hate being in charge." She pointed out. She turned to Tvora. "As I was saying, have you heard of Harmonium?"

Hey @Gneorndin! Let's go explode stuff! 

Spoiler

Hydrogen Bomb Explosion GIF | Aesthetic gif, Explosion, GifEnd Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin shakes his head.  "So, is there anything that I should be doing?"

1 minute ago, Gneorndin said:

"No. What is it?"

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. "I already told you that I hate being in charge." She pointed out. She turned to Tvora. "As I was saying, have you heard of Harmonium?"

Ayia let out a relieved sigh and turned to Martin. "Alright. Got any ideas for the layout?"

10 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"No. What is it?"

She grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the sight of the others. "It's an explosive metal." She grinned. "It's usually called Ettmetal, but I didn't know if they would recognize that name." She dug through her bag and pulled out a tiny steel box. She opened it. "Now all we need is some water!" She put the Ettmetal in an open area, and grabbed a rock. "Do you want to do it?"