The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

"Circles are good, as long as none of them are the same size." 

"Corruption achieved! Yeah what he said!"

All I know is that we're trying to fix a warcamp but apparently we;re on Sel not Roshar but I somehow got the idea that it's Bethab's warcamp? and we;re busy fighting Wyrn. :)

And I'm trying to make chaos because I am a chaos demon. :):)

"How about this. So we can still be chaotic and not be too chaotic we can have the camp be like a color wheel. Red sector, orance sector, yellow sector, green sector, blue sector, indigo sector, violet sector. They kinda bleed into each other so its kinda hard to see where they begin and end, and all the houses are slightly different shades of their colors. That way we can have chaos and organization."

8 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"How about this. So we can still be chaotic and not be too chaotic we can have the camp be like a color wheel. Red sector, orance sector, yellow sector, green sector, blue sector, indigo sector, violet sector. They kinda bleed into each other so its kinda hard to see where they begin and end, and all the houses are slightly different shades of their colors. That way we can have chaos and organization."

"We could organize the camp like a wheel, with streets going out from the center and streets that go around in a circle. We could have the command center and less defensible buildings in the middle, and guard posts and barracks in the outer sections."

1 minute ago, Kings_way said:

"We could organize the camp like a wheel, with streets going out from the center and streets that go around in a circle. We could have the command center and less defensible buildings in the middle, and guard posts and barracks in the outer sections."

"But we need to make it more chaotic than that!"