The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Gneorndin said:

"Ooh! Another person!"

"Umm... hi! Who are you?" 

1 minute ago, Gneorndin said:

"Fight tyranny with CHAOS!"

"you guys aren't very organized, are you?" Leo smiled

Just now, Gneorndin said:

"It means you can go between the different worlds. I think it's quite fun and lets me make the maximum possible chaos." 

"I am Tevris."

"Hi nice to meet you. Well, I guess you two are my friends now since I know as much about you as I know about myself"

"Anyways... you guys just so happened to randomly appear in what's currently the Fellowship of the Thing's base of operations, which probably means that you guys want to join the Fellowship of the Thing." Ayia stretched. "Honestly, we need a chain of command at this point..."

2 minutes ago, Emi said:

"Hi nice to meet you. Well, I guess you two are my friends now since I know as much about you as I know about myself"

"Aw. Sure, kid!"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Anyways... you guys just so happened to randomly appear in what's currently the Fellowship of the Thing's base of operations, which probably means that you guys want to join the Fellowship of the Thing." Ayia stretched. "Honestly, we need a chain of command at this point..."

"Aw. Sure, kid!"

"Do I wanna join?" Leo shrugged. "I mean, I don't really have anything better to do. How do I join?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You just did. Essentially the only qualifications for joining are 'randomly appear' and saying 'sure'."

"That was pretty easy." Leo blepped 

yes, blepped is now a word

Ayia grinned. "Alright. We're pulling everyone together for a big meeting right now, so if you want to go there, you might find some others to meet."

"sounds good for me! Not like I would have anything to other to do, maybe except sleeping"

"We're going to try making some cabins or buildings of sorts," Ayia said, gesturing at the tents. "Maybe work in some recreational areas. We don't really know yet."

"Is there anyone with a magic power that would help us in it? That would be nice."

Wait... how does Leo blep without a conventional face?

the same way I do :P

"Just about everyone here has magical powers, kid. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you?"

“I think I do... I just don’t know what power.”