The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, but also the camp itself. Cabins instead of tents, good food instead of bad food; that sort of thing."

"Absolutely.  It'll give the soldiers something to do as well.  The food will be harder.  A lot of times, it depends on what you're able to find."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

okay then:

so my character is 15 and his name is... umm... Leo. So he’s a creature that looks like this.image.thumb.jpg.81bda056cd00636da8ac8fa4709faf1a.jpg

his hair is white, his skin is also pretty pale, but not as pale as hair and he’s pretty average height, about 5’9”. So he has a sword, but he doesn’t really fight in this form. So he changes to this thing (very sorry for only face, I can’t draw body with more than two hands)image.thumb.jpg.94a9f8485216821d7c1aace2d65c38f3.jpg

so he has two pairs of hands, because that’s a spider demon thing. So he can change into shadow, that can run through people and kill them in that way, but his weakness is fire when he does that. Also he can teleport in shadows and he sees in dark but that’s in both forms.

so when it comes to backstory I don’t have one, so he’ll just arrive without remembering stuff

22 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"We should probably head back to camp," Martin says.  "Before Camille makes a tank, or something."

21 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I doubt she'd stop at tanks."

:ph34r:

Camellia was, infact, not building a tank. She had however finished carving and soulcasting the weapons, and was confusedly looking for them.

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey, Camelia!" Ayia waved at her. "Go pull the soldiers together!"

"Uh... Okay?" She kicked her boots off again. "My breath to yours. Become as my legs and give them strength." She left a pile of aluminum weapons on the ground, and ran around the camp telling everyone to get into a group. She progressed quickly and easily.

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia yelped and crashed right into him, having been zooming around on her Line.

Leo looked at the girl, who just bumped into him. “Ouch, that hurt. who are you?”