The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"I know when I'm not fine."  He's a liar, Mica had said once, when he broke his hand.  They all were.  "Just... keep breathing."  That's all he knows.  If she breathes, she's alive.

"I'm working on it, but you're making it... really hard. You make me... breathless. Hehe." She laughed weakly and coughed up blood.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"If I told you... to turn around and let me die... if everything else was at stake... would you do it?"

"No."  It's the one order he's never been able to follow.  Never.  "No one should have to die alone."  His hands are shaking again.  They need to stop, he needs to keep his hands still and keep the bandages against the wound.  "But you're not going to die."

"No."  It's the one order he's never been able to follow.  Never.  "No one should have to die alone."  His hands are shaking again.  They need to stop, he needs to keep his hands still and keep the bandages against the wound.  "But you're not going to die."

"Then... if you told me... to leave you to die... would you trust me to do it?"

21 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Blood has iron."  He can taste it where he bit his lip.  "Camille, anything?"

"Uh... Well..." She said nervously. "There is this one thing I could try, as a last resort." She gulped. "I really don't want to. It could end up making the situation much worse."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Not just a soldier. My friend. Right?"

"If you wanted me to be, I guess."  Is that how you make friends?  "I'd be honored."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah. As I said. Last resort."

"We might be close to that."  The bandages are completely soaked through.

"Okay.  What do you need me to do?"  He can't feel his legs anymore.  Probably for the best.

"Those... culty ritual guys. They needed to destroy something that--we... couldn't be allowed to find." Ayia's stare turned dead serious. "Get back to the camp. Tell them that."