The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I'm built tough."  Now that she mentions it, his leg feels not great, but at the most, it's a fracture, and he can deal with that later, once Ayia isn't bleeding out, which is going to be hard to stop because they are not prepared for this.

"Meaning you're--" Ayia started coughing up blood, speaking between the bursts of breath, "not... fine."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Meaning you're--" Ayia started coughing up blood, speaking between the bursts of breath, "not... fine."

"You're worse off, you're priority," he snaps, a little more irritated than he needs to be.  "Can you be moved or not?"  Probably not, coughing up blood is a bad sign.  He has a roll of bandages.  That's not enough.

20 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Fresco looked around and found some people.

"Hi!"

Would you like me to play a random soldier or something?

17 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"You're worse off, you're priority," he snaps, a little more irritated than he needs to be.  "Can you be moved or not?"  Probably not, coughing up blood is a bad sign.  He has a roll of bandages.  That's not enough.

"Does it look like I can be--" a loud, agonized grunt was all that came after that.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Does it look like I can be--" a loud, agonized grunt was all that came after that.

"Alright, alright, alright," he's freaking out.  This is the part where Jaya would take over, but Jaya's not here.  "I don't know what to do," he says, fumbling out the bandages in his pocket.  "Does anyone have healing magic or something?"  He yells.

Who all do I need to tag...  I'm kinda freaking out a bit too.

@Random Bystander @Condensation @Chasmgoat @midnight13

"Alright, alright, alright," he's freaking out.  This is the part where Jaya would take over, but Jaya's not here.  "I don't know what to do," he says, fumbling out the bandages in his pocket.  "Does anyone have healing magic or something?"  He yells.

@Random Bystander @Condensation @Chasmgoat @midnight13

"Hey... hon... relax..."

"Don't panic, man..."

"Very funny,"  There's no one around that he can see.  "Stop the bleeding," he mumbles trying to remember what Jaya had taught them about the worst missions, when she couldn't be there and they were on their own.  He unrolls the bandages and presses the mass of them against Ayia's side.  Forces his hands to stay still.  He's biting his lip.  Don't let it bleed.  "Just... hang in there."

Don't you dare kill her.  Don't you dare - Fadran!  No!  *points at you like a scolding pet owner* No!

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Very funny,"  There's no one around that he can see.  "Stop the bleeding," he mumbles trying to remember what Jaya had taught them about the worst missions, when she couldn't be there and they were on their own.  He unrolls the bandages and presses the mass of them against Ayia's side.  Forces his hands to stay still.  He's biting his lip.  Don't let it bleed.  "Just... hang in there."

She cried out in pain as he pressed the bandages to her wound

She cried out in pain as he pressed the bandages to her wound

"Sorry!  Sorry..." Okay.  Find someone.  Or something.  Keep pressure.  Hold the bandages in place.  Jacket?  Not sterile or secure.  The only thing that might tie in place though.  "Do you have any bandages, or antiseptic, or any... I don't know, anything?"  He's bitten through his lip, he notes faintly.

"Sorry!  Sorry..." Okay.  Find someone.  Or something.  Keep pressure.  Hold the bandages in place.  Jacket?  Not sterile or secure.  The only thing that might tie in place though.  "Do you have any bandages, or antiseptic, or any... I don't know, anything?"  He's bitten through his lip, he notes faintly.

"Hmm... right. Sepsis for... internal bleeding is... not... good..."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hmm... right. Sepsis for... internal bleeding is... not... good..."

"No, it's not."  She's trailing off.  Keep ehr talking?  Will that make it worse?

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Are any of you listening to me? If we teleport to Elantris, they have healing magic! They can draw Aon Ien! And the best part is, they don't charge for their services."

"Then bloody get us there!"  He shouldn't be yelling at her.

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Camille's right, we really don't have much time for standing around."  Mica.  Red in the snow.  Focus.

Connie. She likely won't be here for awhile...

"I... said..." Ayia reached up to grab the collar of Martin's shirt, but missed and collapsed face-first in the snow. With some effort, she pulled herself out. "GiveHerTime."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I... said..." Ayia reached up to grab the collar of Martin's shirt, but missed and collapsed face-first in the snow. With some effort, she pulled herself out. "GiveHerTime."

"Don't move," he snaps, adjusting his hold on the bandages.  "Camille, do you have anything that could help me here?"  His hands are red.  There's red in the snow.  Siberia.  Stop it.

@Random Bystander

Edited by Spren of Kindness

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Don't die on me... partner..."

"I'm not going to, focus on yourself."  His leg is throbbing.  "Use your magic to stabilize your insides, or something."  He's panicking.  He needs to calm down.  This isn't Siberia, this isn't Mica, it's Ayia, and she's going to be fine.

I know it wouldn't work, but he sure doesn't.

"I'm not going to, focus on yourself."  His leg is throbbing.  "Use your magic to stabilize your insides, or something."  He's panicking.  He needs to calm down.  This isn't Siberia, this isn't Mica, it's Ayia, and she's going to be fine.

"Doesn't... work that way. Only works on... metal..."