The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Spears lined the walls. Swords hung from the ceiling. Daggers sat in dark-glass display cases. There was even a gun, as the centerpiece of the room, carved from a strange white material. Above each weapon was a symbol. Some were easy to interpret- a flame, for example, or a drop of blood. Others seemed more abstract, and some seemed to be devoid of all meaning at all.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm fine. I'll be fine. I've dealt with explosions before. At least this one didn't have much shrap--" she hesitated, then looked down. "Aww, crap." She pulled up a bloody hand from her side. "Okay. Yep. I'm dying."

"You're not dying, you're just bleeding." Andante winced and then dithered a bit. "We need bandages."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You can't bandage a cut-up kidney, kid. Hate to break it to you, but perforated organs are kinda sorta... really bad."

Camelia moaned. She was lying face first in the snow. "Well. That sucked. Why did it have to be the Order of Bone?" She looked at Ayia. "Rusting iron on a hillside! What happened to your side? We need to get you to Elantris immediately." She couldn't see well. "Where is the teleporting person?" She said franticly. "I have a picture of Elantris in my bag. If we hurry, we can get you to a healer."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Camelia moaned. She was lying face first in the snow. "Well. That sucked. Why did it have to be the Order of Bone?" She looked at Ayia. "Rusting iron on a hillside! What happened to your side? We need to get you to Elantris immediately." She couldn't see well. "Where is the teleporting person?" She said franticly. "I have a picture of Elantris in my bag. If we hurry, we can get you to a healer."

"Oh hey kid! The teleporty person is right here." Ayia thumbed at Andante.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Dig my grave early? Don't worry if it's too cramped; I won't mind if I'm dead."

"I'm not digging your grave."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm right here. But we probably have healers back at camp..."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh hey kid! The teleporty person is right here." Ayia thumbed at Andante.

She dug through her bag. "Aha! Here it is!" She bolted over to Andante "Teleport us there." She commanded. "We don't have a second to lose!"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I'm not digging your grave."

"I'm right here. But we probably have healers back at camp..."

"You don't have healers with access to the Dor."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well isn't that rude! I thought we were friends." Ayia crossed her arms, smiling uncontrollably. A stream of blood dripped out from her mouth.

Martin feels slightly like freaking out.  Hold it together, hold it together.  "Is there a way to get you back to camp, or can you not move, period?"  He asks.  Jaya used to ask that when things like this happened, right?

4 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She dug through her bag. "Aha! Here it is!" She bolted over to Andante "Teleport us there." She commanded. "We don't have a second to lose!"

"You don't have healers with access to the Dor."

3 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin feels slightly like freaking out.  Hold it together, hold it together.  "Is there a way to get you back to camp, or can you not move, period?"  He asks.  Jaya used to ask that when things like this happened, right?

"What about you guys?" Ayia asked. "You mean all of you are fine after that?" She gestured to the ruined tower.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What about you guys?" Ayia asked. "You mean all of you are fine after that?" She gestured to the ruined tower.

"I'm built tough."  Now that she mentions it, his leg feels not great, but at the most, it's a fracture, and he can deal with that later, once Ayia isn't bleeding out, which is going to be hard to stop because they are not prepared for this.