The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Another sign sounds internally at Jefferey's impatience. I bristle with anxiety at what I am about to do and where I am about to go. A subtle wave of power sweeps us away from the tent. Blazing light and frigid cold swirls about us. All of reality fractures around us as falls to dust. Then as soon as all vanished a chamber made of pulsing energy appears around us. Every stone radiates raw power that begs to be freed to do what it will. The room seems to be without end. No defining walls features can be seen. Everything is slightly out of focus. "Welcome gentlemen to the Nexus that exists within the soul of reality."

"Is your gate here?"

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Whoa."

I cannot help, but grin internally at Fadran's wonder. There are times when this secret inspires awe in even one as myself. Visions that defy any true description race across the walls and cause seriousness to settle over me yet again.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Is your gate here?"

"No. This is only a way station to the harder to access places in the Macro Cosmos. We must not tarry here." My glow intensifies and it begins to pulse in sync with the power that makes up the walls. The glowing ocean grows more frantic. A wave overruns its banks and swallows us. We are carried by power untamed. Our forms are everywhere and nowhere. Time begins to lose all meaning. I let out a roar and with a heave we are thrown into a place both drowning in light and saturated in darkness. Before there seems to be nothing except a void so complete that it draws me into its embrace. Steeling myself I resist. "Now we are at the gate." I pant as I feel the pain of this place and the strain that it puts on me.

22 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I cannot help, but grin internally at Fadran's wonder. There are times when this secret inspires awe in even one as myself. Visions that defy any true description race across the walls and cause seriousness to settle over me yet again.

"No. This is only a way station to the harder to access places in the Macro Cosmos. We must not tarry here." My glow intensifies and it begins to pulse in sync with the power that makes up the walls. The glowing ocean grows more frantic. A wave overruns its banks and swallows us. We are carried by power untamed. Our forms are everywhere and nowhere. Time begins to lose all meaning. I let out a roar and with a heave we are thrown into a place both drowning in light and saturated in darkness. Before there seems to be nothing except a void so complete that it draws me into its embrace. Steeling myself I resist. "Now we are at the gate." I pant as I feel the pain of this place and the strain that it puts on me.

"You okay there, bud?" Fadran asked. "Y'know, if you need a break, I could probably take the reigns in this place for... oh, two seconds, maybe? Any longer and I'd probably explode."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You okay there, bud?" Fadran asked. "Y'know, if you need a break, I could probably take the reigns in this place for... oh, two seconds, maybe? Any longer and I'd probably explode."

Fatigue follows close behind my panting. I allow a bit more steel to enter my exhausted form. "I'm most tired Fadran. I brought the two of you along because I know full well my limits especially in this place. The primary burden shall fall to me, but it is more than possible that you will be called upon to take the reigns as it were."

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Leave us," commands Jeffery.

The darkness obeys, pulling back and lessening its influence.

"Fascinating," murmurs Jeffery, unable to remain unimpressed. "Did you build this, too?"

I can sense that Jeffery is impressed, but I give it no thought. "This and so much more. You want to see the hidden gate? Gaze before you and see that which cannot be seen." The void shifts and twists as my spirit connects to this place. Shapes begin to form. The silhouette of a wall finely wrought emerges from the shapeless abyss. A doorway carved of jewels is hewn of the wall. I frown as the entryway is different from the subtlety that we had created. I push at it with my will. The powers feel so familiar, but there is something that strange at the same time. A voice booms out filling the air. "Nathrangking. Why have you come?" There is a duality to the voice it is subtle and yet bold. Magic seems to ooze from every word. I hiss, but other than that don't respond.

9 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I can sense that Jeffery is impressed, but I give it no thought. "This and so much more. You want to see the hidden gate? Gaze before you and see that which cannot be seen." The void shifts and twists as my spirit connects to this place. Shapes begin to form. The silhouette of a wall finely wrought emerges from the shapeless abyss. A doorway carved of jewels is hewn of the wall. I frown as the entryway is different from the subtlety that we had created. I push at it with my will. The powers feel so familiar, but there is something that strange at the same time. A voice booms out filling the air. "Nathrangking. Why have you come?" There is a duality to the voice it is subtle and yet bold. Magic seems to ooze from every word. I hiss, but other than that don't respond.

Is that Rish?

11 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Fatigue follows close behind my panting. I allow a bit more steel to enter my exhausted form. "I'm most tired Fadran. I brought the two of you along because I know full well my limits especially in this place. The primary burden shall fall to me, but it is more than possible that you will be called upon to take the reigns as it were."

"Ooooohhh... uh." Fadran cleared his throat. "Hiya! I'm here for the census? You wouldn't happen to have anyone else here we could do too, like... I dunno, a girl named Vapor?"

On 2/24/2021 at 10:42 PM, Nathrangking said:

Jeffery's eyes glow with a strange glow as he looks through the Void at the gate, peering deep into its mechanisms.

@Nathrangking, of what nature is the gate?

@Nathrangking

Edited by xinoehp512

2 hours ago, Mist said:

"I guess...I guess I should get ready to go. If I'm going after her still." He hesitated, still unsure of his decision. I miss her... and it feels like it's my fault. Yes. I'll do it.

Fadran's kinda hanging out in a pockt dimension right now, so I have no clue who you're talking to.

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Shadow."

The shadow chuckled, forming again into his physical form. "Very well, then," he replied. "We will need to find you your own shadow."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Herate nodded. "Now?"

"Or we could return to the castle," replied Psyder. "The Blademaster cares not for the barriers of space."

Edited by xinoehp512