The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

On 2/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, xinoehp512 said:

"I have no orders but to protect you," said the voice. "So... you decide."

A cold wind blew, sudden and sharp.

"Perhaps you wish to learn how to bend worlds?" whispered the voice, and the floor shifted into sand beneath their feet.

"Or perhaps harness the Void," continued the shadow, and darkness swallowed all.

@Vapor

"I... I want to learn."

17 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

N'Fehn sees Ayia by a door, along with that other person who he saw earlier He rushes over and tries to stay low to the ground but was almost hit by an arrow. 

"Hey, you people good?"

"I'm fine."

10 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Camelia jogged over. "If you need, I can soulcast the door." She offered. 

"That'd be great."

On 2/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Jeffery did as instructed, although he did not look satisfied with Nath's answer.

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran shot them both a sympathetic look--though he doubted either of them would care--then placed his hand on Nath's shoulder. Holy Icona was he tall; Fadran found himself shifting his feet to find a comfortable position from which he could hold his arm. "Are we going right this second? What are the odds we'll get captured and killed? I'm just asking because leaving the camp without a leader would be... ah... 'undesireable.'"

"The sooner that we go the sooner we can find Vapor. My hope is that we will be unscathed by this. Haste may work in our favor. However, name a second if you must." The realms sing as I reach out to them. They flow as oceans so distinct yet at the same time interlocked and joined as the rings of a vast chain stretching into eternity.

10 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

"The sooner that we go the sooner we can find Vapor. My hope is that we will be unscathed by this. Haste may work in our favor. However, name a second if you must." The realms sing as I reach out to them. They flow as oceans so distinct yet at the same time interlocked and joined as the rings of a vast chain stretching into eternity.

"Uhh..." Fadran looked around the Fellowship. Half of them were gone, but... there were still some remaining. "Ember, would you make sure nothing explodes while I'm gone?"

@Mist

12 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Jeffery tapped his foot impatiently.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Uhh..." Fadran looked around the Fellowship. Half of them were gone, but... there were still some remaining. "Ember, would you make sure nothing explodes while I'm gone?"

@Mist

In other words, you are saying not to let Camelia back into the camp... :P

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@Mist

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jeffery tapped his foot impatiently.

Another sigh sounds internally at Jefferey's impatience. I bristle with anxiety at what I am about to do and where I am about to go. A subtle wave of power sweeps us away from the tent. Blazing light and frigid cold swirls about us. All of reality fractures around us as falls to dust. Then as soon as all vanished a chamber made of pulsing energy appears around us. Every stone radiates raw power that begs to be freed to do what it will. The room seems to be without end. No defining walls features can be seen. Everything is slightly out of focus. "Welcome gentlemen to the Nexus that exists within the soul of reality."

Edited by Nathrangking

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

Another sign sounds internally at Jefferey's impatience. I bristle with anxiety at what I am about to do and where I am about to go. A subtle wave of power sweeps us away from the tent. Blazing light and frigid cold swirls about us. All of reality fractures around us as falls to dust. Then as soon as all vanished a chamber made of pulsing energy appears around us. Every stone radiates raw power that begs to be freed to do what it will. The room seems to be without end. No defining walls features can be seen. Everything is slightly out of focus. "Welcome gentlemen to the Nexus that exists within the soul of reality."

"Whoa."

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@Mist

"Okay, I guess." He turned away. "Not sure what to do next," he mumbled.