The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Ayia launched off her Line into the coutyard, throwing herself through the air and hitting the ground with a roll. Arrows flew all around her, so she kept herself moving; leaping through the air with her staffs and weaving around the projectiles. Slowly but surely, she made her way towards the tower door.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia launched off her Line into the coutyard, throwing herself through the air and hitting the ground with a roll. Arrows flew all around her, so she kept herself moving; leaping through the air with her staffs and weaving around the projectiles. Slowly but surely, she made her way towards the tower door.

"CHARGE!!!" she pulled out her rapier, and held it in her right hand. She had her soulcaster in her left hand, and made some of the enemy soldiers burst into flame when they tried to kill her.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin stops at the gate, ducking behind a fallen timber, pulling out his gun.  He leans around to shoot at one of the archers.  He's unarmored, this needs to be taken care of, he thinks as he fires.

Most likely. There are plenty of mass-produced stock soldiers for us to punch.

I have a need to write an awesome fight scene, so I'm doing this.

Camelia was surrounded. She grinned. "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone." One of the soldiers charged her, and she sidestepped. She then soulcast the man into glass. "Who's next?" More and more soldiers charged her, and she either attacked with her rapier, seriously injuring the soldiers, or soulcasting them into different materials. She worked her way to the door, fighting efficiently. 

On 2/10/2021 at 0:01 PM, Condensation said:

Herate blanched. One thing was for sure, she wouldn´t be using her powers much.

Psyder noted her reaction with slightly narrowed eyes.

"You seem disturbed," he commented. "Do you have doubts about your abilities?"

10 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Why won't you tell me?"

James sighed. "Probably for the same reason he won't tell me."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Psyder noted her reaction with slightly narrowed eyes.

"You seem disturbed," he commented. "Do you have doubts about your abilities?"

James sighed. "Probably for the same reason he won't tell me."

"Why won't he tell you?"

On 2/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, xinoehp512 said:

"Perhaps... once a day, with constant use." said Psyder. 

"We can keep it up for long enough," replied Jeffery firmly. "Certainly longer than you would be able to without my help."

@Channelknight Fadran

I lift my hands in surrender. The pain of a father now so fully sinks in that I cannot deny the unfairness of my repeated attacks on unproven maliciousness. A deep breath enters me and calms me completely.  "Very well. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Both you and Fadran will be crucial as at this point my powers will not be sufficient to do all that will be needed. We can begin the first phase of the rescue immediately."

@Channelknight Fadran

There still came no reply from the man eating, so Craven decided to figure it out himself. Cowards didn’t wait for their food to be handed to them on a silver platter.

He walked past the dining tables, and wandered into the kitchen. Craven saw that there was a large steaming pot of soup on the counter, and ran over eagerly. A quick scan of the shelves revealed a stack of bowls and a drawer of silverware, so Craven grabbed a spoon and bowl and used the ladle already in the pot to fill it up. It turned out to be more of a stew, with chunks of meat and vegetables. It smelled delicious and Craven’s mouth watered for something other than sour berries.

43 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I lift my hands in surrender. The pain of a father now so fully sinks in that I cannot deny the unfairness of my repeated attacks on unproven maliciousness. A deep breath enters me and calms me completely.  "Very well. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Both you and Fadran will be crucial as at this point my powers will not be sufficient to do all that will be needed. We can begin the first phase of the rescue immediately."

@Channelknight Fadran

"We... will?"