The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alright!" Ayia said. "Once we get through the barrier, there's no telling how many baddies are going to be in there. We don't have any windows on this, so we have to be extremely careful when we come out. We need an order of deployment."

Camelia grabbed her rapier, and sheathed it at her side. Who knew if she'd run out of bullets or not. It was always better to use the rapier if possible so she wouldn't run out of bullets before she could get more from Scadrial. She put her gun in the holster at her waist, and grinned. "I'll go when you guys tell me to go." she said cheerfully.

10 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Camelia grabbed her rapier, and sheathed it at her side. Who knew if she'd run out of bullets or not. It was always better to use the rapier if possible so she wouldn't run out of bullets before she could get more from Scadrial. She put her gun in the holster at her waist, and grinned. "I'll go when you guys tell me to go." she said cheerfully.

"You still have your bombs?"

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yup!" Her eyes sparkled. "Are you saying I'll be able to use them?" She said, excited.

"I'm saying you're going to have to go out last; after we've punched them in the face hard enough to get you where we need your explosives without someone killing you instantly."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm saying you're going to have to go out last; after we've punched them in the face hard enough to get you where we need your explosives without someone killing you instantly."

"Hey!" She complained. "I started learning to fight when I was 5." She looked annoyed. "I'm a really good fighter."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alright!" Ayia said. "Once we get through the barrier, there's no telling how many baddies are going to be in there. We don't have any windows on this, so we have to be extremely careful when we come out. We need an order of deployment."

"I should be one of the first ones out," Martin says.  "I have quite a bit of experience with that."

50 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That doesn't mean you can avoid arrows raining down like some crazy hurricane of sharp sticks."

"No, but I can soulcast the arrows into water or something like that." She said it a bit smugly. "I have some awesome tools from different worlds." She grinned. "I am not leaving last. I don't have to leave first, but I'm not leaving last."

Edited by Random Bystander

10 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I should be one of the first ones out," Martin says.  "I have quite a bit of experience with that."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"No, but I can soulcast the arrows into water or something like that." She said it a bit smugly. "I have some awesome tools from different worlds." She grinned. "I am not leaving last. I don't have to leave first, but I'm not leaving last."

"Just follow my lead. Martin, you've deployed under fire before?"