The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Plenty. Mess hall's just down that way." He pointed to the South.

Craven scampered off in the direction indicated, and poked his head into what he hoped was the correct building. "Hello?"

Ember looked up from his platter. "Hello. Looking for something?" He had been picking at his food, and at this point, it was spread across his plate with patterns from his fork drawn across it. His back was heavily curved.

14 minutes ago, Mist said:

Ember looked up from his platter. "Hello. Looking for something?" He had been picking at his food, and at this point, it was spread across his plate with patterns from his fork drawn across it. His back was heavily curved.

So there were others here. Craven nodded. “Where is the food?”

I'm really sorry, guys! I had to do a media fast for my Comms class, and I probably should have expected thirteen pages to spring up on the way. I didn't read all of it, so tell me if anything important happened with Herate and Psyder, but I got the gist of the Elite Core stuff.

On 2/11/2021 at 0:00 PM, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin shakes himself free of the current conversation, filing away the new member's name, and goes to find Chrysler to ask what he should do with the rune dust.

@Negative_Null

You can just stick it in your pocket. It won't clump or stick together, and it doesn't stick together if it gets wet either. For future reference. 

Chrysler walked out of the trees towards the Core. "Ok, I think I might be able to weaken the shield. I was looking at it from the other side. I can't get us through by myself, but maybe if we throw some firepower at it while it's weakened..." she trails off, seeing Enter's thingamabob. "Or that will work."

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Chrysler walked out of the trees towards the Core. "Ok, I think I might be able to weaken the shield. I was looking at it from the other side. I can't get us through by myself, but maybe if we throw some firepower at it while it's weakened..." she trails off, seeing Enter's thingamabob. "Or that will work."

No problemo.  And I think that's what I eventually decided, he just put it in one of the pouches on his belt.