The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

X was not at all miffed that someone had stolen his theme. Nope. There was no miffedness here.

On 11/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, Condensation said:

Daolan had lain down with his face to the wall of the tent, exhausted from the events of the day. Soon, he had dozed off despite his attempts to keep himself awake for Martin, his tentmate.

Niesa extended her hand, calling upon her bound spirit of darkness. A mist formed around the sleeping general's form. Quickly, it began to condense into small threads that wove and twisted together into gradually larger and larger strands. Within moments, a cocoon of dark silk had completely enveloped him.

7 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

"I find it most doubtful. I have not slain a deity in eons and I would remember having killed a spirit of the air. I am the master of the winds and skies. Warmth answers to me. Mindscapes bow low before me. I am not quite a god, but nearly so. I'm an ancient who was once immortal, but is so no more."

“How long have you been around, I don’t remember you.”

7 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I suppose I can't argue with that. Would you like to help?"

”Help with what?” 

7 hours ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Taken the Lightspren hovered around Wind. "That one seems nice. I think we can trust them!"

"There is a wrongness to him. Please tread lightly, Wind." Taken snickered at his own joke.

“Okay.” Wind started floating forward into the camp.

2 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Taken floats over toward Fadran, "No, I don't think I have. You might have."

“That’s strange.” Wind rises up and floats above the camp. 

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Um... okay?"

“What is your goal here?”

2 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Yeah. We like taking down bad guys. It’s what we do. I mean, I have to be there when I’m needed, ya know?”

“Are you like the other one? The one collecting powers and hiding from gods?”

14 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X was not at all miffed that someone had stolen his theme. Nope. There was no miffedness here.

Niesa extended her hand, calling upon her bound spirit of darkness. A mist formed around the sleeping general's form. Quickly, it began to condense into small threads that wove and twisted together into gradually larger and larger strands. Within moments, a cocoon of dark silk had completely enveloped him.

Daolan was woken by something, he couldn't tell what. He looked around and yawned, but it was dark and his blanket must have wrapped around his head. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but something felt wrong. He opened his eyes and realized that it shouldn't have been that dark unless it was a new moon, which it wasn't. "Hello?"

8 hours ago, Wind said:

“How long have you been around, I don’t remember you.”

”Help with what?” 

“Okay.” Wind started floating forward into the camp.

"Fadran explained pretty well. We don't currently have a concrete plan, but we could certainly work you in!" Herate smiled, unsure of what else to do.

Edited by Condensation