The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen was in a particularly thoughtful mood, so her response was rather deep. "We're always missing something. No matter how much we want to experience everything, there will always be infinite experiences we'll miss out on."

She opened her eyes, hopped down so that she was standing on a branch below the one Fadran was sitting on, so that she was at about eye level with him. "But I'm not about to miss out on this one." With that, she leaned forward and kissed him.

Ohhhhhhh! Queen and Fadran sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Spoiler

Anybody remember the sitting in a tree thing? Also, it fits perfectly. :lol:
CCC32183-DD47-4582-9C65-C51536A915F0.thumb.jpeg.2a364e3561c0e00cf3553109dd05b3fc.jpeg

On 10/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, DramaQueen said:

Queen was in a particularly thoughtful mood, so her response was rather deep. "We're always missing something. No matter how much we want to experience everything, there will always be infinite experiences we'll miss out on."

She opened her eyes, hopped down so that she was standing on a branch below the one Fadran was sitting on, so that she was at about eye level with him. "But I'm not about to miss out on this one." With that, she leaned forward and kissed him.

YES!!! Icona would've cheered, had he been there.

As it was, Fadran's mind wasn't exactly thinking any differently.

When he had pictured this happening in his mind (don't be startled; all men do it), he had pictured it happening against the sunset, the breeze blowing through both their hair while they stared into each others' eyes until the moment finally happened. One of them would lean in, and the other would let it happen. He had imagined it being a short and sweet experience; a quick peck, nothing more. One of them would give off a relieved sigh; the other a relieved laugh.

It was nothing like what he had imagined. He found himself kissing back, incapable of doing anything else; physically or emotionally. In the back of his mind somewhere, he wondered if anyone was watching. He almost laughed at the thought of Kindness spinning around the two of them, simultaneously giggling and sighing in delight, before realizing that laughing during a kiss probably wouldn't be the most comfortable thing to do.

Fadran and Queen.

It sounded right.

When he finally broke out of it, he thought he was going to say something really elegant, like 'I would miss infinite more experiences just to have this one with you.'

Instead, he only leaned foward, lost his balance, and fell right out of the tree.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

WHEN I CLICKED THE UPVOTE BUTTON IT UPVOTED TWICE! 
JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPEND TO ASPIRING WRITER!

AND THEN RIGHT NOW I CHECKED IF I HAD SUPER POWERS BY DOWN VOTING THEN UPVOTING AND IT WENT TO THREE!!!

AND I DID IT AGAIN AND IT WENT TO FOUR!

Awwww. It didn’t work this time.

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

YES!!! Icona would've cheered, had he been there.

As it was, Fadran's mind wasn't exactly thinking any differently.

When he had pictured this happening in his mind (don't be startled; all men do it), he had pictured it happening against the sunset, the breeze blowing through both their hair while they stared into each others' eyes until the moment finally happened. One of them would lean in, and the other would let it happen. He had imagined it being a short and sweet experience; a quick peck, nothing more. One of them would give off a relieved sigh; the other a relieved laugh.

It was nothing like what he had imagined. He found himself kissing back, incapable of doing anything else; physically or emotionally. In the back of his mind somewhere, he wondered if anyone was watching. He almost laughed at the thought of Kindness spinning around the two of them, simultaneously giggling and sighing in delight, before realizing that laughing during a kiss probably wouldn't be the most comfortable thing to do.

Fadran and Queen.

It sounded right.

When he finally broke out of it, he thought he was going to say something really elegant, like 'I would miss infinite more experiences just to have this one with you.'

Instead, he only leaned forward, lost his balance, and fell right out of the tree.

How dare you make me cry for Icona right now??

Queen burst out laughing, then felt bad for laughing. She carefully climbed down, hopping out at the last branch. She stood over Fadran, folding her arms and still trying to hold back her giggles. "Guess you really..." She let out another peal of laughter. "fell for me!"

1 minute ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

WHEN I CLICKED THE UPVOTE BUTTON IT UPVOTED TWICE! 

WHEN I CLICKED THE UPVOTE BUTTON IT UPVOTED THREE TIMES
BOW BEFORE ME!

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

It is done. With all of the speed of light gathered within me. I rush forward knives held at the ready. My words echo around her. The blades dull slightly as I reach her and bring the blades across her shoulder drawing blood. I leap back and regain visibility. I stumble and drop to one knee my blades vanishing.

Hareon raised her blades, then felt a flash of pain across her shoulder. She looked down to see that it had broken the skin, and lowered her arms. She came out of fighting position and smiled coldly at Nath. "Good go."

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran smiled. "This is nice."

Yes, that's me. :) At least, I was influencing her. Also... you don't need to know the noise I made when I saw that post. You know the post.

Nath, that does feel a little bit like dogmodding. Also, Hareon doesn't like you much now. She's that kind of person. Not Herate, but Hareon.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Queen burst out laughing, then felt bad for laughing. She carefully climbed down, hopping out at the last branch. She stood over Fadran, folding her arms and still trying to hold back her giggles. "Guess you really..." She let out another peal of laughter. "fell for me!"

"Yep, just... just keep laughing. Might've broken my leg. Keep laughing." He was smiling broadly.

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Fell for her! AAAAH! Okay.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yep, just... just keep laughing. Might've broken my leg. Keep laughing." He was smiling broadly.

She did so. "I just think...it might be dangerous...to..." She had to stop talking to laugh for a bit. "to do anything for you medically...while I'm laughing...hold on." She doubled over laughing, then slowly calmed down. Once she had stopped laughing, at least for the most part, she asked, "A broken leg, you say? Does it hurt?"

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, that's me. :) At least, I was influencing her. Also... you don't need to know the noise I made when I saw that post. You know the post.

5f92408caa2d2_images(29).jpeg.1e595ec71ac3353bdb5157762263daf8.jpegThis about sum it up, Connie?

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

She did so. "I just think...it might be dangerous...to..." She had to stop talking to laugh for a bit. "to do anything for you medically...while I'm laughing...hold on." She doubled over laughing, then slowly calmed down. Once she had stopped laughing, at least for the most part, she asked, "A broken leg, you say? Does it hurt?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. Or... I will be. What're the chances that you have another one of those up you sleeve?"

21 minutes ago, Mist said:

T watches anxiously as Nathrangking and Herate fight, analyzing both of their styles subconsciously. She prepares to step in if necessary to keep either of her friends from serious injury.

Ember paces the grounds anxiously. Tawny can detect portals. She'll know that I've changed location. "I need to step away for a minute," he said to no one in particular. T noticed, then continued watching. 

When Nathrangking draws blood, T unconsciously leans in, relaxing slightly when she sees that Haeron is okay. Even so, she steps forward, concerned for her.

Ember steps away, one step at a time. When he gets far enough, he heads to the edge of the camp, heading to the border between the woods and the camp, then going far enough that he can't see the camp anymore.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh no, I'm fine. Or... I will be. What're the chances that you have another one of those up you sleeve?"

"Don't push your luck." Queen responded with a grin, extending her hand to help him up.

PettyForthrightAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif.20a0fc360aa78169491fd2ad60c277c2.gifEdit: I found a perfect Studio C gif!!

Edited by DramaQueen

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran takes it, getting to his feet. "So it was a one-time thing, then? Or do I have to initiate the next one?"

Queen pulled him toward her, kissing him again. "The current score is 2-0. You'd better initiate the next one. That is, if you don't want to lose."

Queen pulled him toward her, kissing him again. "The current score is 2-0. You'd better initiate the next one. That is, if you don't want to lose."

"I'll let you win for now; I'll save mine for a really overdramatic moment. That sound good?" He brushed one of her curls behind her ear. "Though 2-1 is does mean that you're still winning."

He pulled her close and kissed her.

Feel free to notice this at any time, guys. 'Til then... goodnight, all!

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'll let you win for now; I'll save mine for a really overdramatic moment. That sound good?" He brushed one of her curls behind her ear. "Though 2-1 is does mean that you're still winning."

He pulled her close and kissed her.

Queen is does doing the winning.

If they had been in Roshar, there would definitely have been joyspren around Queen. Probably intoxicationspren, too. Queen wouldn't understand quite what that meant, but hey, her author wanted to write it, so there. "I'll look forward to you trying to beat me."

6 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Hush, child; we're having a moment.

If they had been in Roshar, there would definitely have been joyspren around Queen. Probably intoxicationspren, too. Queen wouldn't understand quite what that meant, but hey, her author wanted to write it, so there. "I'll look forward to you trying to beat me."

"Oh, it's a competition now? We can't make it a competition, or else it'll just be..." Fadran struggled for the word. "Pointless. So how's about we table the kissing thing for later, say you won round one, and call it a day? Wait for the next moment. The next right moment. Okay?"

Yep: no romance milking! Wouldn't want Queedran to go stale, now would we?

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

"I have no idea. I've only felt something like that once before. I still don't completely know what it was."

"Uh..." Martin leans over slightly to be more on eye level with Enter.  "Eaten recently?  Have allergies?  Slept?"  This is not his strong suit at all.  

I'm pretty sure I know where Martin is right now.