The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Do you have any idea what they just did?”

"No. I've never seen anything like that." He tried to tap brass to warm himself, but his brassminds didn't have any charge. He frowned. He went through every piece of brass he had, growing more frantic by the second. After finishing, he looked up slowly. "I can't tap brass anymore."

Edited by Enter a username

Just now, Enter a username said:

"No. I've never seen anything like that." He tried to tap brass to warm himself, but his brassminds didn't have any charge. He frowned. He went through every piece of brass he had growing more frantic by the second. After finishing, he looked up slowly. "I can't tap brass anymore."

“You’re not Invested anymore?”

On 9/19/2020 at 4:07 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

“You’re not Invested anymore?”

"I don't know." Enter tapped steel, happy to find that he could still tap steel. He tested every Allomantic and Feruchemical metal he had the ability to use the minute before. "I've lost exactly half my abilities. I've made a chart showing which ones.

5f6690973477e_Screenshot2020-09-19at4_13_07PM.png.f77a5b7f008c666a199b170bede48409.png

Edited by Enter a username
He actually couldn’t burn bendalloy

"No. They've spent the past few years specifically engineering their portals to be completely untraceable. Now that we don't know where they've gone, It's impossible to tell where they are. Even if we could find them, it would take a miracle to actually defeat them."

"So, what's the plan, then? Keep going as if that didn't happen or try to do something about them?"

Queen looked exhausted, and her tone was extremely impatient and grumpy. 

I feel like my RP characters often reflect my mood that day. Is it unconsciously on purpose? Is that possible?

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"So, what's the plan, then? Keep going as if that didn't happen or try to do something about them?"

"We have to continue. Going after them is plain impossible. We can't track them, can't find them, can't even know completely what that was about."

59 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"We have to continue. Going after them is plain impossible. We can't track them, can't find them, can't even know completely what that was about."

“Then let’s get moving.”

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen looked exhausted, and her tone was extremely impatient and grumpy. 

“There isn’t any way to chase them; we just have to keep moving.” He shoots her a concerned glance. “You okay?”

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Then let’s get moving.”

“There isn’t any way to chase them; we just have to keep moving.” He shoots her a concerned glance. “You okay?”

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Sorry, I'm just really stressed, and when I'm stressed, I'm upset easily. I'll get over it, though. Let's keep going!" Queen forced a smile, then started walking more briskly.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Sorry, I'm just really stressed, and when I'm stressed, I'm upset easily. I'll get over it, though. Let's keep going!" Queen forced a smile, then started walking more briskly.

Fadran waited until the group had naturally drifted apart, so he could remain relatively out of earshot as he spoke to Queen. “I, uhm... how are you?”

There you go, folks! A wild Fadran in his natural habitat: trying to talk to a girl about something serious, but the words refusing to emerge and being replaced by stalling fillers!

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran waited until the group had naturally drifted apart, so he could remain relatively out of earshot as he spoke to Queen. “I, uhm... how are you?”

There you go, folks! A wild Fadran in his natural habitat: trying to talk to a girl about something serious, but the words refusing to emerge and being replaced by stalling fillers!

Is it possible to give all my upvotes to a single post? I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time!! :D

Queen gave him a quizzical look. "Isn't that basically what you already asked me? I'm currently pretty upset, but I'll be fine."

Was he not listening?

Tchanta didn't respond with words; instead with a wave of emotion that conveyed the same message as a facepalm would have.

...What?

10 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen gave him a quizzical look. "Isn't that basically what you already asked me? I'm currently pretty upset, but I'll be fine."

Was he not listening?

Tchanta didn't respond with words; instead with a wave of emotion that conveyed the same message as a facepalm would have.

...What?

“Um, uh... no, that’s not what I was trying to say. I was going to ask you a question?”

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Um, uh... no, that’s not what I was trying to say. I was going to ask you a question?”

"Ok...?" Queen's expression grew even more quizzical. (I really like that word! :D) "I...give you permission to ask me a question? Is that what you're waiting for?"

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Ok...?" Queen's expression grew even more quizzical. (I really like that word! :D) "I...give you permission to ask me a question? Is that what you're waiting for?"

“No, I was... being... stupid. My question is... do you still, um... like me?”

That was probably almost as painful to watch as it was to write.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

“No, I was... being... stupid. My question is... do you still, um... like me?”

I'm kind of laughing my head off over here, don't mind me...

Queen looked at him sharply, then nodded once.

Well, this is awkward.

You seriously didn't guess where this was going as soon as the conversation started? Tchanta's mental voice had a hidden smile. Queen's silence was answer enough.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen looked at him sharply, then nodded once.

Well, this is awkward.

You seriously didn't guess where this was going as soon as the conversation started? Tchanta's mental voice had a hidden smile. Queen's silence was answer enough.

“WellokaybecauseIlikeyoutooandIwasterrifiedthatyouweremadatmebecauseIaccidentlyreadyouremotionsbutapparentlyit’sokayandI’mrelievedthankyousomuch.”

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“WellokaybecauseIlikeyoutooandIwasterrifiedthatyouweremadatmebecauseIaccidentlyreadyouremotionsbutapparentlyit’sokayandI’mrelievedthankyousomuch.”

Queedran is officially sailing. :D

A small smile graced Queen's lips. "You're welcome." was her only response, then she sped up to join Herate.

"Hey, sorry I got mad at you when you were Herial earlier. I'll probably have to apologize when you're her again, though, huh? I was really stressed, which isn't a good excuse, but I'm in a much better mood right now, so I figured I'd better apologize while it lasted."

@Condensation

AAAAAAAHHHHH QUEEDRAN! I'm so excited.

"No, I understand. She can get the gist of it right now, but she'd probably like it if you took the time while she was here. I don't think I can now, we're in a hurry, but when we have a spare moment, I'll get her out and you can talk to her. So, do you trust this new person? She hasn't even told us her name."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, I understand. She can get the gist of it right now, but she'd probably like it if you took the time while she was here. I don't think I can now, we're in a hurry, but when we have a spare moment, I'll get her out and you can talk to her. So, do you trust this new person? She hasn't even told us her name."

Queen shrugged. "I don't know. She's offering help, so we might as well take it, right?"