The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“We’re currently trying to get to this guy’s base,” Fadran thumbs at Enter, “whilst simultaneously fleeing from an elite death squad.”

Hiiri sighed. What have I gotten myself into? she asked herself. She forced a smile onto her face. "Sounds fun. Do you have any plans after that, or is that what I'm supposed to help you with?"

"We're going to my home planet to help a rebellion," says Herate warily. "And I don't trust you."

"That's perfectly all right just as long as you let me help you. I think I'm supposed to help you with the rebellion as well, but we'll see when we get there."

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Enter? Are you okay?”

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What?" asked Herate bluntly.

"Remember when I said that the Curse of Death has access to devices that force complete entropy upon a universe? After my run-in with that device, I changed my physiology to react to that device's detonation." He paused. "An entire universe full of people was just eliminated in an instant."

3 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"Remember when I said that the Curse of Death has access to devices that force complete entropy upon a universe? After my run-in with that device, I changed my physiology to react to that device's detonation." He paused. "An entire universe full of people was just eliminated in an instant."

"I need to tell Prime about this once we get out of here."

7 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

“Holy scud. What the crap do we do?”

11 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"That's... that's not good."  Kindness says softly.  "Why would they do that?"

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"That's... that's not good."  Kindness says softly.  "Why would they do that?"

"Right. You weren't there when I explained it. There's an organization called the Curse of Death. Their ultimate goal is the eradication of all universes but their own. And there's a strike team here on Scadrial."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Holy scud. What the crap do we do?”

"I don't think we can do anything. I destroyed their blueprints to those devices once already, but either they have backup blueprints or they're smart enough to make them again from scratch. Probably both."

11 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"Right. You weren't there when I explained it. There's an organization called the Curse of Death. Their ultimate goal is the eradication of all universes but their own. And there's a strike team here on Scadrial."

"I don't think we can do anything. I destroyed their blueprints to those devices once already, but either they have backup blueprints or they're smart enough to make them again from scratch. Probably both."

"But if you destroy the device, it will take them time to make a new one, right?  So we need to stall them?"

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"But if you destroy the device, it will take them time to make a new one, right?  So we need to stall them?"

"The device is consumed in the process of its detonation. It's basically a bomb, but it kills the universe it's in instead of the area around it."

The strike team from the Curse of Death arrived. Enter grabbed his sword, but one of the members used their own to knock it out of his hand. Another one attached a ribcage-like device to Enter's chest and flipped a switch. Enter screamed. A gemstone set into the device started glowing. The strike team took the device and portaled away. Within seconds of showing up, they were gone.

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

The strike team from the Curse of Death arrived. Enter grabbed his sword, but one of the members used their own to knock it out of his hand. Another one attached a ribcage-like device to Enter's chest and flipped a switch. Enter screamed. A gemstone set into the device started glowing. The strike team took the device and portaled away. Within seconds of showing up, they were gone.

“Enter!” Fadran shouts, instantly trying to locate him through the Bond he had forged with him so long ago.