The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

41 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

James was quiet for a moment.

"Well," he said. "I suppose that is a valid perspective to be had."

"I mean, my father has had problems with the mimes. I've only met a couple myself. One was pretty nice, the other killed my siblings."

Okay, so I was just trying to post on here, but it wasn't working. I reloaded the site a couple of times, opened it in a new tab, even unplugged the power cord and chilled for a while, and none of it was working! I couldn't post on other threads, so it wasn't just Fellowship. Then I realized that Vapor was sitting right next to my cords, and had been playing with them with her feet. I looked, and sure enough, the keyboard was unplugged from my Raspberry Pi.

Herate walked quickly( :lol: ) toward Enter's base. She knew she shouldn't run, for one, the others wouldn't be able to keep up, and she wouldn't arrive in perfect fighting condition. But Haiire could handle it, and it would mean that she would get back to Sel that much faster. She should never have said that they could come to Scadrial! She was sure that the rebellion had been found and they were all being tortured for the papers she had in her backpack. Why had she even gone on that mission? She could have already attacked with the rebellion, with Wyrm in prison and his followers turned or captured as well. Now if Daolan was dead it was her fault. She looked down, her face troubled.

Hiiri walked to the spot she knew was right, then closed her eyes, tipped her head back, and moved forward in time. She appeared within view of the group, who were walking quickly, intent on their purpose. She jogged over, her hand raised.

Edited by Condensation

17 hours ago, Condensation said:

Hiiri walked to the spot she knew was right, then closed her eyes, tipped her head back, and moved forward in time. She appeared within view of the group, who were walking quickly, intent on their purpose. She jogged over, her hand raised

Vale puts his hand to his head. "Oh, what now? A temporal distortion? Do we have the Lord Ruler coming to..." he looks up and sees Hiiri. "Oh, it's... probably not someone trying to kill us."