The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Vale jogs up. 

"Oh good, you're here. I hope you noticed but there's something coming and we either need to run or get ready to fight it."

“Vale! You’re alright.”

2 hours ago, Enter a username said:

"Members of the Curse of Death always wear a black outfit, including a mask, so that you can't see the slightest bit of their skin. They also always have various weapons, though that sometimes amounts to a coin pouch. Beyond that, their outfits have nothing in common. Does that sound about right?"

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Jek walks up to Vale. "Where's Vapor?" he asks, concerned.

44 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Gone," said Jeffery, panting from the sudden excursion. "Some god or other, I think? Might be Nath's boss or something. Have to ask him... about that."

He frowned when he heard Enter describing the Curse of Death, but said nothing.

Besides the group, a man suddenly appeared.

"Greetings," he called.

“Vapor’s gone???”

”Who the storms are you?”

14 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Well, first of all," he said, "I'm here to protect him."

He gestured towards Jeffery.

"However," he continued, "I couldn't help but overhear that you seem to know something about the invaders, a matter of no small concern for my organization at this moment."

"Your organization... which one would that be?"

"The Death Guard? Sounds familiar. I think Crimson stopped them in Farwindal once. A Cessant force that uses entropic tactics?"

21 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Well, first of all," he said, "I'm here to protect him."

"However," he continued, "I couldn't help but overhear that you seem to know something about the invaders, a matter of no small concern for my organization at this moment."

"Hang on, who are you? Are you with Jaiser? Karench?"

42 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Mindscapes?" asked James, intrigued. "I don't think I've heard that word before... wait, yes, I have. We just had a visitor who was warning us about a whole bunch of Nightmare Demons that had escaped from their prison. Does that sound familiar at all? He also mentioned something about mindscapes, although he didn't go into many specifics. I assume it's a sort of world that corresponds to one's mind?"

"Well, first of all," he said, "I'm here to protect him."

@Vapor

"Yes, someone let the demon things out of their mindscape person." Vapor said.

"That would be Enter who knows that." Jek pointed.

14 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Wait, the Death Guard, that's Warhammer, isn't it?

No, the Curse of Death is its own thing. I got its name from Demise's curse from Skyward Sword.

12 hours ago, Mist said:

"Enter, where are we going?" T asks.

"My base. We're going to get something very important."

24 minutes ago, Mist said:

"I've heard rumors with that name. Should I be concerned?"

"No. What we're getting has one of the same abilities, and it's not how good he is at destroying evil."

Edited by Enter a username

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"If you serve the fallen king, why are you here to protect Jeffrey?" Jek asks.

"He is the son of the Fallen King," explained Decrin with some surprise. "You did not know this?"

14 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Yes, someone let the demon things out of their mindscape person." Vapor said.

"Interesting," said James, rummaging in his pockets for a writing utensil and paper. "You... don't happen to have a pen, do you?"

14 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

Fox felt Nath speaking to her in her brain, yet, not in her brain. She let her eyes close and retreated to speak to him. She stood there for a moment at first, unwavering, looking down at Nath. He was so weak, like always. Always putting himself in the place of vulnerability. Or was it strength? Fox didn't know. She didn't know what she thought of Nath's failure. She didn't know if she still trusted him, but she did know that she was glad they were both ok. Fox was hurt, she was wounded, but she still cared for Nath. Deep down, she hated him for his weakness, but she loved (platonically at least for now) him for his sincerity. The love outweighed the hate.

Fox gathered all of her strength to try to put a few mental words through "You did." She paused for a moment, "but I still care for you, no matter what happens." As she spoke the words, she realized their truth. Fox tried to reach out to Nath. "Let's figure this out together."

Just then, she vaguely felt herself being lifted by someone or something, her body tensed and she felt a spike of fear for half a moment at her helplessness, but then she remembered who she was with...

friends...

@Nathrangking

I kneel at the border of Fox's mind not daring to look up at her. Her words do not remove the crushing burden that holds me down. They float on air dropping a weight upon my shoulder which bend them. My weakness is visible it flows as an ocean. It drowns me beneath its waves. I almost wish that it would sweep me away. If only it would send me away and force Fox to witness my shame. She should hate me. I hate myself for it. Why doesn't she? How I care for her. Her pain destroys me. That she is all right relieves a part of my agony. She my never trust me again. It is no less than I deserve. For her I will be strong. My tears well up and slowly trickle down my face. A frail smile appears on my lips. I cannot lose the haunted spirits that have taken up residence in my eyes. Theu are alive, but I push them down as far as I am able. What little strength that I have I divide. I finally look up and meet her eyes. To see rage would be so be much easier, but I don't see this. Her strength is greater than any could imagine that is what drew me to her. I rise on unsteady feet. "Let us do that." I remain on the border unable to embrace Fox as her mindscape's walls hold me back.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"He is the son of the Fallen King," explained Decrin with some surprise. "You did not know this?"

"Interesting," said James, rummaging in his pockets for a writing utensil and paper. "You... don't happen to have a pen, do you?"

"I have a shardblade, I can turn it into a shardpen, although I'll have to concentrate a lot." She transforms Spin into a pen and hands it to him.

"Thanks," he said gratefully, accepting. "I guess for the paper, I'll just have to..." He closed his eyes and furrowed his brow, concentrating intensely for a brief second. A notepad appeared in his hands. "There we go." He began to write on the pad.

"So," he continued. "You said that you have this power... powerfully?"

@Vapor