The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

When I'm really tired my grammer suffers. And than you for your help.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:14 PM, DramaQueen said:

"Borrowed...lungs?" Journey scoffed. "That sounds safe."

"They won't leave you, as I said before they desire to be helpful."

16 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm in!" Fadran announced. "Where do I find one of these things?"

"Just head through the portal and one of the creatures will attach to you before you drown. Don't be scared and just wait for one to come to you."

16 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Hmm... It's one pair of lungs for each person? We probably need to check how many people need it... And how many creatures like that did you get hold of?"

"I found a swarm of them that had just cleaned themselves and so are willing to help."

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast did not need to breath.

"This is only for those that don't need to breathe as I haven't had to breathe in. Well let's just say a very long time."

"Oh and one last thing." Calls Wizard as he enters the portal. "It is known that baby megalodons tend to frequent the higher places in the sea. You really don't want to go any deeper than we are going. As then you would meet the adult megaladons and creatures that hunt megaladon for food."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Oh and one last thing." Calls Wizard as he enters the portal. "It is known that baby megalodons tend to frequent the higher places in the sea. You really don't want to go any deeper than we are going. As then you would meet the adult megaladons and creatures that hunt megaladon for food."

Trutharchivist gulped. "I'll... Take that under advisement." He breathed deeply and jumped through the portal, taking as much air with him as he could.

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I did not read you mind young one, though this will make it seem like I have. I am merely good at guessing what questions people will have." Wizard's eyes go distant. "When you have lived as long as I have you will understand."

Nath gives Wizard an understanding look. Ages descend upon him as he too sees that which is imperceptible to most others. 

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I did not read you mind young one, though this will make it seem like I have. I am merely good at guessing what questions people will have." Wizard's eyes go distant. "When you have lived as long as I have you will understand."

The Quarkbeast was mildly confused, as Wizard was dead. How could he have lived long? "qUaRk?" the Quarkbeast Quarked Questioningly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Cracks knuckles*

"Aight, newbie. You seem like a cool guy." Fadran clasped his hands together and focused his energy, drawing upon the magic of this place. It was a lot more intuitive and ephemeral than that of the Iconar Collective, but was magical energy nonetheless. He could work with it. "Thoughts on magical head bubble?"

@DramaQueen