The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

12 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard/Marethyu pulled out a flute and starts playing. The enemy armies start falling unconcious one by one until all the beasts fall asleep. "You wanted a alternate solution and now you have it. We must quickly go into the next shadowrealm and they will have only the memory of us slaying them." Wizard gestures towards a watery gate that provides a glimpse into a world completely covered in water.

In an instant, all that Nath had done ceased. His weapons vanished and he floated over to the others a tired look filling his eyes. "It never gets easier. The eons and millennia of slaughter are all the same oceans of blood and mountains of dead. I suppose there is little anymore that can surprise ones such as us when you have lived as long as we have."

Nath floats toward the next gate. 

"I most certainly can not breathe underwater, and things are happening far too quickly for me."

Seriously, it feels like y'all grabbed this RP by the throat and started sprinting. Is there even any semblance of plot development? Am I just dumb? Did I just miss the part where you guys decided things?

59 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Seriously, it feels like y'all grabbed this RP by the throat and started sprinting. Is there even any semblance of plot development? Am I just dumb? Did I just miss the part where you guys decided things?

58 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

I have to second miss Queen. Things are happening far too fast for me, and I honestly can't understand most of your posts.

I can't say that I feel the same, exactly, but I can see what you mean. Basically, we're in the universe of the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel right now. On case you didn't read the series, it's about twins who try to save the world from evil gods, who are basically the god's of ancient mythologies. Shadowrealms are sort of worlds that were created by those gods. Up till now, I said nothing new to people who know the original series.

Now, we started by going through Xibalba, which is kind of a huge junction for shadowrealms - it has many portals in it - and from there, we got to an ashen world. Wizard and Nath killed a few anpu - warriors that serve the evil gods - and then it was basically stated that now our enemies, which are these evil gods, of course, know that we're on our way, and that we wish them ill. So... Now we continue on to the next portal. Navigating through the shadowrealms is somewhat like a maze. You have to know the right route to get to where you want, and I don't really know where our destination, though. Neither do I remember enough from the book for it to matter.

Anyway, we just encountered a huge army, and somehow Wizard managed to put them to sleep instead of trying to kill them all by ourselves. Which might've not been the brightest idea, and I feel free to say it as it was, at least partially, mine. Sorry about that.

Hope I was helpful, didn't overelaborate when it was unnecessary and did actually explain something. Sorry if I didn't.

I'm sorry but the grammar/spelling police in me must correct you. 

*an

*its

*helpful

*its (again)

"it's" is "it is"

"its" is possessive.

You could also use more punctuation, like commas and such. For instance:

"An organism that rinses its soul out to clean itself. After the soul cleans itself, it becomes very helpful and lends its lungs to anyone who needs them."

"Borrowed...lungs?" Journey scoffed. "That sounds safe."

15 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"A organism that rinses it's soul out to clean itself and after the soul cleans itself it becomes very helpfull and lends it's lungs to anyone who need them."

"Hmm... It's one pair of lungs for each person? We probably need to check how many people need it... And how many creatures like that did you get hold of?"