The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The portal opens and reveals a dusky gray landscape covered in volcanic ash. Wizard walks through the portal, "welcome to Xibalba and remember that each myth and legend has a grain of truth at the center."

In silence Nath appears alongside Wizard. His light is faint. He throws up a shroud of muffling silence. "The myths that too few heed. The molevolence of this flows like water set free. I hope that those who would join us can keep up." 

20 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast appeared right next to him.

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran looked around. "Looks depressing. I like it."

Nath includes all of the members of their party within the cloak of silence that appears at his command. Nath responds without turning around. "Depressing you say? This is what happens when gods get to do whatever they wish without consequences. One day I will tell you about the Shadowrealm where the rivers ran with boiling blood."

Edited by Nathrangking

42 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The portal opens and reveals a dusky gray landscape covered in volcanic ash. Wizard walks through the portal, "welcome to Xibalba and remember that each myth and legend has a grain of truth at the center."

"Xibalba?" queried Echo Four. "Hmm. That sounds familiar."

"What are we doing here, exactly?" asked Echo Three.

Trutharchivist walked in, never letting go of his staff. He tried to recall everything he knew about a place called Xibalba, but it wasn't much. Marethyu, though... He shuddered. Death, the destroyer of worlds. Not the most pleasant person he ever heard of, he thought.

8 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Nath includes all of the members of their party within the cloak of silence that appears at his command. Nath responds without turning around. "Depressing you say? This is what happens when gods get to do whatever they wish without consequences. One day I will tell you about the Shadowrealm where the rives ran with boiling blood."

"I'd know about that sort of thing." Fadran stuffed his hands into his pockets. "The only reason us 'good guys' one was because... well..."

We probably shouldn't have, Icona finished.

"Yeah."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'd know about that sort of thing." Fadran stuffed his hands into his pockets. "The only reason us 'good guys' one was because... well..."

We probably shouldn't have, Icona finished.

"Yeah."

"This is the nature of such battles. In the end if we survive then an unbearable cost was paid." His voice fills with emotion for the first time. 

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I've heard that some people believe in a single, omnipotent, perfect God. Like... capital G and everything." Fadran looked up into the sky. "By definition, they wouldn't even be over just one universe: they'd be over them all. Would be nice, huh?"

Trutharchivist opened his mouth to speak, then closed it and just followed silently. Clearly, those people travelled farther and wider than he had. Such ideas won't really do to reconcile them.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I've heard that some people believe in a single, omnipotent, perfect God. Like... capital G and everything." Fadran looked up into the sky. "By definition, they wouldn't even be over just one universe: they'd be over them all. Would be nice, huh?"

7 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Tami shook her head. "I can't believe that. But yes. Would be nice."

"Some that I have known have claimed such power, title, and knowledge. None were. Such is a vain hope." 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Sometimes surviving is the worst part of life. We must get moving soon as this Shadowrealm is a high traffic area for most creatures that live in these realms." Wizard starts heading for the crystalin bone arch. "Through here we must go."

He floats now over the earth. The monstrosity rising from the earth freezing his blood. He curses in a dozen languages long dead before spitting out one almost wimper. "Cowards."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That is..." Fadran blinked. "An arch made of bones."

Nath can only nod rage filling him.