The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

27 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"That is...actually a good question," Bookwyrm replied. "I don't know."

"Who are you?" asked Echo One suspicously.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"And the shadowrealms are worlds that have been created by creatures that were never human so you will need to know they will have been made to fit the elder's preference. And many feast on other creatures or keep pets that most would call monsters."

"Shadowrealms?" asked Echo Four.

"Multitudes of realms that vary from parroting earth to worlds of pure water, giant forests populated with ancient creatures that make chasamfiends look tame. We are heading into a known realm that a elder holds humans as slaves and our goal is to free as many people as we can without killing the elder." Replied Wizard.

40 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"The most common creature we will find are the anpu and they will be armed with deadly weapons from ancient times. As I'm sure you all know people were more advanced in ancient times."

nah, just different tech. Not necessarily more advanced

"Quark!" the Quarkbeast quarked, trying to explain where they were to Echo Four

"Both Mindscapes and Shadowrealms rely on the manipulation of ancient splodges of potential that were formed in the very beginning of all. The strong and knowledgable can shape these worlds in wondrous and horrific ways. Gods are usually responsible."

19 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm sighed. "As I said before, I am The Bookwyrm, an interdimensional worldhopper who collects magic, stories, and knowledge. I am also known as Worldseer."

Echo One narrowed his eyes. "A collector of magic?"

14 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Quark!" the Quarkbeast quarked, trying to explain where they were to Echo Four

Echo Four listened intently. "Ah... Three? Can you understand what they're saying?"

"I cannot," replied Echo Three.

16 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"Both Mindscapes and Shadowrealms rely on the manipulation of ancient splodges of potential that were formed in the very beginning of all. The strong and knowledgable can shape these worlds in wondrous and horrific ways. Gods are usually responsible."

"Who are you?" asked Echo Five.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Echo One narrowed his eyes. "A collector of magic?"

Echo Four listened intently. "Ah... Three? Can you understand what they're saying?"

"I cannot," replied Echo Three.

"Who are you?" asked Echo Five.

"I am a slayer of rogue deities, master of mindscapes, knight of the halls of time, and guardian of the seals of destiny." He looks calmly, but critically at the newcomers.

Edited by Nathrangking

Just now, Nathrangking said:

"I am a slayer of rogue deities, master of mindscapes, knight of the halls of time, and guardian of the seals of destiny." He looks calmly, but critically at the newcomers.

Echo Five arched an eyebrow. "Fancy," he replied drily.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yes. I can adeptly utilize magic from many different worlds, which I'm assuming will be helpful on whatever quest we're going on."

"What sorts of magics?"

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Echo Five arched an eyebrow. "Fancy," he replied drily.

"I am glad that those titles meet your approval. Names have power where magic is concerned. Titles are more than sufficient for the young I think." His voice emotionless and uncaring.

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"I am glad that those titles meet your approval. Names have power where magic is concerned. Titles are more than sufficient for the young I think." His voice emotionless and uncaring.

Echo Five turned away before Nathrangking had finished talking, completely ignoring him. "And who are you?" he asked Fadran.

@Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Echo Five turned away before Nathrangking had finished talking, completely ignoring him. "And who are you?" he asked Fadran.

@Channelknight Fadran

Internally Nath rolled his eyes. He cut off and vanished from sight.

Edited by Nathrangking

49 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Multitudes of realms that vary from parroting earth to worlds of pure water, giant forests populated with ancient creatures that make chasamfiends look tame. We are heading into a known realm that a elder holds humans as slaves and our goal is to free as many people as we can without killing the elder." Replied Wizard.

"I'm all for freeing slaves," Fadran said affirmatively.