Channelknight Fadran

the fellowship of the thing
The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

15,740 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It was... a little novel for me to learn that other worlds had infinite gods." Fadran said. "As in a perfect, omnipotent being. In the Omniverse, deities are little more than highly-powered individuals."

"Different realities and their rules you know. By all accounts and your explanation I could be considered a god in some locales. Though I have known and made both friends and enemies of many of the former type."

21 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"They can be depending on who created it and for what purpose. Since we would be entering a nefarious realm we would be in a hostile and alien enviroment. The people would most likely be slaves to the one who created it. Our mission would be to save the people without killing the creature that created the realm as doing so would destroy the realm and result in a permanent death for all who remained." Wizard looked around, "so whose ready for a adventure?"

"So I have gathered. Many of the Mindscape mechanics apply to those types of constructs. I could tell you stories about some shadowrealms that you would never believe."

Edited by Nathrangking

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"So I have gathered. Many of the Mindscape mechanics apply to those types of constructs."

"Many do and the biggest advantage is that the creature that created the realm will not immediately be aware of our prescence."

"We're talking about shadowrealms? Huh. I probably should study them a bit. Well, I guess I'll join in this adventure. For... Education." While the man said it, peculiar patterns grew on his stuff, and his eyes glee for a moment with a yellowish light.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Many do and the biggest advantage is that the creature that created the realm will not immediately be aware of our prescence."

"A small comfort I suppose. Especially if one is leading an assault against a realm housing a horde of death deities."

Just now, Nathrangking said:

"A small comfort I suppose. Especially if one is leading an assault against a realm housing a horde of death deities."

"That is not to far from the truth as many were once regarded as dieties and some crave that attention once more or people as some of their kind find humans tasty."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"That is not to far from the truth as many were once regarded as dieties and some crave that attention once more or people as some of their kind find humans tasty."

"Hungry deities have often been a problem. One that I have had to deal with too often. Where are my manners though?" Nath bows shallowly. "I am Nathrangking Slayer of rogue deities, master of mindscapes, knight of the halls of time, and guardian of the seals of destiny."

"My name that I use now is Wizard, but I was known by a different name/title once." Wizard bows to Nathrangking "Nice to meet you too."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My name that I use now is Wizard, but I was known by a different name/title once." Wizard bows to Nathrangking "Nice to meet you too."

He nods and straightens up. "Names are a powerful thing as you well know. Once I might have kept mine hidden. Now though, I have grown beyond the simple bonds of a name. Know this wizard, an ally of mine will never be abandoned in a time of need. Your wisdom makes you an ally whether you realized it. It will be an honor to fight by your side."

"I'm Fadran."

He waved politely.

Bryson perked up, walking over. "I'm sorry- couldn't help but overhear the word wizard. I'm something of a wizard myself." He stuck out his hand for a shake. "Bryson."

"I'm something of an I'm something of a wizard myself myself." Fadran stuck out both his hands.

"Oh, we're doing introductions? I'm Trutharchivist, keeper of the Staff." Said Trutharchivist. "I'm... related to Emmet, the boy that just was here. I came right over when I realized the surrounding here won't do him much good."

"Keeper of the Staff? Like, as in those long stick thingies or a company's administration?" Fadran shrugged. "'Cause in my experience, you often need keepers for both."

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm Fadran."

He waved politely.

12 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Bryson perked up, walking over. "I'm sorry- couldn't help but overhear the word wizard. I'm something of a wizard myself." He stuck out his hand for a shake. "Bryson."

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm something of an I'm something of a wizard myself myself." Fadran stuck out both his hands.

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Oh, we're doing introductions? I'm Trutharchivist, keeper of the Staff." Said Trutharchivist. "I'm... related to Emmet, the boy that just was here. I came right over when I realized the surrounding here won't do him much good."

Nath looks them over "We really are a group of loosely associated inter-dimensional beings are we not. I am no wizard, though I am a master of many arcane forms and powers."

"Sounds like a wizard to me."

Hey, Fadran, you wanna tag me when it'd be a good time for me to bring in a certain someone?

Anytime is a good time to bring in a certain someone.

Tamika felt too timid to introduce herself. 

If Tom is here, she'd be cuddled up to him.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Keeper of the Staff? Like, as in those long stick thingies or a company's administration?" Fadran shrugged. "'Cause in my experience, you often need keepers for both."

"... I'm literally holding a staff of the first kind. This is the one I keep. Its name, sadly, is lost in time. Otherwise, my title would be a little more descriptive."

He blinked once. "Was that me, getting infected by your... randomness? Hmm..."

"I can..." Bryson paused. He wasn't certain what exactly he could do. "I'm not sure, actually. Just standard magic, I guess." He shrugged. "I've devoted myself to studying the various cosmos magics, but evidently forgot about my own."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Sounds like a wizard to me."

"Not quite."

Nath's body erupts in a wave of blinding light. When the light clears he has not moved, but now his glow is more pronounced.

"I am an immortal spirit warrior mage. Wizard does not scratch the surface."

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Hey, Fadran, you wanna tag me when it'd be a good time for me to bring in a certain someone?

This is going to be epic!!

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Anytime is a good time to bring in a certain someone.

Yeah, but I wanna wait till you're out of the Mindscape, so I guess tag me then.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

This is going to be epic!!

Do you know who the certain someone is?

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

He nods and straightens up. "Names are a powerful thing as you well know. Once I might have kept mine hidden. Now though, I have grown beyond the simple bonds of a name. Know this wizard, an ally of mine will never be abandoned in a time of need. Your wisdom makes you an ally whether you realized it. It will be an honor to fight by your side."

"My name is Marethyu and it is a name and a title. It means death." As Wizard stands up his aura flashes briefly into view, midnight black. Wizard briefly appears to be a piercing blue-eyed young man with blond hair with a hook in place of his left hand.

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"... I'm literally holding a staff of the first kind. This is the one I keep. Its name, sadly, is lost in time. Otherwise, my title would be a little more descriptive."

He blinked once. "Was that me, getting infected by your... randomness? Hmm..."

"Generally, if you forget a name, it's up to whoever to give it a new one." Fadran took off his hat to scratch his head. "For example, nobody told me what this hat's name was. When I asked, they looked at me like I was an idiot. So I named it Lox." He gestured to the staff. "So, if you ever wanted a more descriptive title, then go ahead and name it."

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"Not quite."

Nath's body erupts in a wave of blinding light. When the light clears he has not moved, but now his glow is more pronounced.

"I am an immortal spirit warrior mage. Wizard does not scratch the surface."

"Wizard is a binary term. Either one is or one isn't." Fadran finger-gunned him. "And you, sir, are is. Thou art a wizard. Let it be set in stone."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My name is Marethyu and it is a name and a title. It means death." As Wizard stands up his aura flashes briefly into view, midnight black. Wizard briefly appears to be a piercing blue-eyed young man with blond hair with a hook in place of his left hand.

"Does that mean that you cause death, you are death, or you are dead?" Fadran scratched his chin. "I'd rather you be none of those things, in fact. There's been way too much of it in my time."