The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Emmet shied away from those... Scary, enormous tasks. Then, suddenly, a square, white portal opened besides him and a man stepped out. He placed his hand on Emmet's shoulder. "I'll take care of it, kid. Please hand me the staff and you can go." Emmet nodded, handed the man his staff and walked through the portal.

The man stood there, the staff in his hand and a bag on his back. "Ready when you are." He said calmly.

One final try. And also second. Probably will end before anyone will notice.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Here it is," cried Wizard. "I've found my list of adventures I've always wanted to undertake, killing a dragon done that,  freeing the people of a local shadowrealm, finding the secrets of the universe, or well that would be intersting."

Fadran looked interested. "Where's this?"

On 5/18/2022 at 6:50 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Oh, yeah. That's my whole gig. Icona sounded compliant.

"Your gig is it? For a deity you have an interesting manner about you. I have known tricksters in my time, but this is something else entirely."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Here it is," cried Wizard. "I've found my list of adventures I've always wanted to undertake, killing a dragon done that,  freeing the people of a local shadowrealm, finding the secrets of the universe, or well that would be intersting."

I turn a curious look on my face. I rise and walk over to the one who cried out. "A shadow realm? Those tend to be nasty. I have not dealt with one in more than a thousand years." 

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

You can blame Fadran.

"I'm a little contagious," Fadran admitted.

"Lovely." Nath did his best to not roll his eyes, but he still twitched slightly. 

"A worshipper changing their deity is a most novel concept."

21 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I turn a curious look on my face. I rise and walk over to the one who cried out. "A shadow realm? Those tend to be nasty. I have not dealt with one in more than a thousand years." 

"They can be depending on who created it and for what purpose. Since we would be entering a nefarious realm we would be in a hostile and alien enviroment. The people would most likely be slaves to the one who created it. Our mission would be to save the people without killing the creature that created the realm as doing so would destroy the realm and result in a permanent death for all who remained." Wizard looked around, "so whose ready for a adventure?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It was... a little novel for me to learn that other worlds had infinite gods." Fadran said. "As in a perfect, omnipotent being. In the Omniverse, deities are little more than highly-powered individuals."

Tamika cracked a smile. Terinost's Imperium. A Goddess. She still didn't believe that she deserved this power - surely someone existed who could use this better than she. But while she did hold the power of an Imperium, she certainly wasn't going to squander it.