The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Ene threw the winds back at Fadran, then looked at Nath again. “That doesn’t mean you can’t ask in a more friendly way. We’re trying not to scare her, right?” Back to Abigail, “Yeah, we have a lot of weird stuff happen...hang on, do I know you from the HAHAR thread?” 

"The... what?" said Abigail.

Meanwhile, in the discarded box, a shadow stirred...

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Ene threw the winds back at Fadran, then looked at Nath again. “That doesn’t mean you can’t ask in a more friendly way. We’re trying not to scare her, right?” Back to Abigail, “Yeah, we have a lot of weird stuff happen...hang on, do I know you from the HAHAR thread?” 

"Emotion is a difficult thing for me the eons have not been kind." My voice allows a bit of warmth in. "Abigail are you alright?" My blades come up again as the shadows stir.

Edited by Nathrangking

"This box will not explode," Dr. Gears said. "Be not afraid." The box looked as non-threatening as a box possibly could. It was completely devoid of anything overtly ominous, and a smiley face was on the lid.

Ninja'd!

Edited by Gears

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Abigail opened the box.

The cube shimmered with an odd luminescence. The withergeist reached out a twisted hand to rest on its surface and began to feed.

"Hey!" Fadran blasted the box away with wind magic, and when it hit the sand, he buried it deep into the beach.

No ninjaing allowed.

The cube of power began to shrink as the withergeist drew its power into itself.

Its soulless eyes gleamed with pleasure as it began to grow...

Narrator X remarks drily that Fadran should have perhaps been careful where he put his treasure.

He also advises that the group take the exit route provided by Dr. Gears.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

The beach turns to glass. Shards fly through the air. I turn to Abigail. What have you done?"

Abigail had fallen to her knees, her breathing heavy. Her eyes were wide open, glowing with ruby light.