The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

The woman suddenly took a deep breath. Her eyes snapped open. They glowed bright ruby, almost like a Lightweaver's- except that this glow had almost nothing to do with Stormlight. It faded slowly as her breathing became more regular.

She pushed herself into a sitting position, putting a hand to her head as if to ward off a headache. It was at that moment that she noticed the crowd gathered around her. She gasped and scrambled backwards slightly, eyes wide open in surprise.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The woman suddenly took a deep breath. Her eyes snapped open. They glowed bright ruby, almost like a Lightweaver's- except that this glow had almost nothing to do with Stormlight. It faded slowly as her breathing became more regular.

She pushed herself into a sitting position, putting a hand to her head as if to ward off a headache. It was at that moment that she noticed the crowd gathered around her. She gasped and scrambled backwards slightly, eyes wide open in surprise.

"Hey, wait!" Fadran plants his sword in the sand. "We won't hurt you... unless Gears here still wants to dissect you." He gives Dr. Gears the stink eye. "I'm Fadran. Who're you?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

“Hey! Um, sorry that we’re all crowding you. Are you all right?” Ene stood there awkwardly for a moment, then held out a hand to help her to her feet, if she wanted. 

Oooh, Abigail! I remember her. 

Edited by AonEne

Please note: Dr. Gears has the habit of referring to things with it/its pronouns until he acknowledges them as non-anomalous. 

It was awake now. How unfortunate. He couldn't analyse the interior of the entity. Eyes glowing red. Stormlight? Voidlight? Yes/No. EUI increasing. "Origin. Description. Containment Procedures."

Edited by Gears

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

“Hey! Um, sorry that we’re all crowding you. Are you all right?” Ene stood there awkwardly for a moment, then held out a hand to help her to her feet, if she wanted. 

Abigail looked at the hand with a blank expression for a moment, then hesitantly took it.

"I'm... alright," she said. "I think?"

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I frown at wisps of light which escaped the women who suddenly appeared. I look at Abigail my face expressionless. "How did you get here?"

"How...?" said Abigail, confused. "I... I don't know. I was... somewhere else..."

She trailed off, shivering, as though a bad memory had suddenly resurfaced.

Edited by xinoehp512

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Abigail looked at the hand with a blank expression for a moment, then hesitantly took it.

"I'm... alright," she said. "I think?"

Ene pulled her up. “Is there any pain anywhere? Intense lingering mental sensations? Confusion about your identity? Voices in your head? Don’t worry, it’s all perfectly normal.” She turned around to stare at Nath and Dr. Gears. “You two, be nice. What are you having her sign?” She peered around to try and read it. “Careful not to sign away your soul or anything important, Abigail.” 

So many ninjas ack 

Edited by AonEne

Just now, AonEne said:

Ene pulled her up. “Is there any pain anywhere? Intense lingering mental sensations? Confusion about your identity? Voices in your head? Don’t worry, it’s all perfectly normal.” She turned around to stare at Nath and Dr. Gears. “You two, be nice. What are you having her sign?” She peered around to try and read it. “Careful not to sign away your soul or anything important, Abigail.” 

"...normal?" said Abigail, more confused than ever.

I feel a deep power flowing through her. It is an odd power the likes of which I have never known. I look at Ene. "I'm hardly being unkind. This woman crossed realms and knows not how. Her presence leads to many questions." The winds part around me.

Edited by Nathrangking

Mmm, cake. 

Ene threw the winds back at Fadran, then looked at Nath again. “That doesn’t mean you can’t ask in a more friendly way. We’re trying not to scare her, right?” Back to Abigail, “Yeah, we have a lot of weird stuff happen...hang on, do I know you from the HAHAR thread?”