Channelknight Fadran

I'm bored. Let's mess around!

1,166 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Is that the true use of that verb?"  Kindness wonders aloud.  "Is it even possible to punch without touching?"

"No, no it is not, but I also don't care."

"Fair point, fair point."

Fun fact: Vapor has the 1000th post in this topic, where his character cries "Sorry for this, battthings!"

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah sorry about... punching you in the face with a fireball."

"That was... you?" says Elaine, confused. "I thought it was... him." She points at Nathrangking.

Jaxevist turns and looks at the man with narrowed eyes for a moment.

"We'll sort that out later," he says finally. "We should get back to Universe Hexagon first." He takes her hand and helps her to her feet, offering her his shoulder to lean on. "All the rest of you- the gate is straight down the tunnel. Follow me, although you probably can't miss it."

@Channelknight Fadran @Spren of Kindness @Nathrangking @Vapor @Mist @RadiantDramaQueen @Enter a username @AonEne

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"That was... you?" says Elaine, confused. "I thought it was... him." She points at Nathrangking.

"We'll sort that out later," he says finally. "We should get back to Universe Hexagon first." He takes her hand and helps her to her feet, offering her his shoulder to lean on. "All the rest of you- the gate is straight down the tunnel. Follow me, although you probably can't miss it."

@Channelknight Fadran @Spren of Kindness @Nathrangking @Vapor @Mist @RadiantDramaQueen @Enter a username @AonEne

Wordlessly and without expression Baalhan and I follow. As I do I dismiss my blade of light. After a few moment my expression softens. "I'm sorry for the pain that I caused you Elaine. Even one as old has I has much to learn about restraint and humility. In this you are my teacher." I stop and bow. "If you should ever have need of my aid speak I shall render it."

@xinoehp512

Edited by Nathrangking

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Let's go! Explore some more Universes! Yeah!"

That was surprisingly exuberant. Icona notes.

Trying to stay upbeat for the crew, right? Fadran replies.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

T and Ember follow, dropping their fields and fire. They step through the gate.

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Queen gathered the bloodied bandages and the wood she used for the splint, put them back into her toolbelt, then stood up, giving a determined nod. Although she had no idea where they were going, she finally felt like she belonged somewhere again.

I hope these guys really are trustworthy. Tchanta mumbled in her head. I'd hate it if we were betrayed again.

Tchanta's doubts weren't echoed in Q's thoughts. Although she would never trust anyone as much as she had trusted Journey, she could tell that these people would help her.

Edited by RadiantDramaQueen

Kindness zips through the gate.

Fadran follows them through the gate. While he has been through these Universal gates before, it's never really a fun experience.

15 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Wordlessly and without expression Baalhan and I follow. As I do I dismiss my blade of light. After a few moment my expression softens. "I'm sorry for the pain that I caused you Elaine. Even one as old has I has much to learn about restraint and humility. In this you are my teacher." I stop and bow. "If you should ever have need of my aid speak I shall render it."

@xinoehp512

Elaine looks at him with kind eyes. "Thank... you."

The Worldgate opens up into a mind-bendingly tall cavern, roughly circular in shape and surprisingly thin in diameter. Hexagonal shapes of varying sizes tile the walls. Some seem to be houses of some sort, with doors and windows. Others are fully open, Hyxali flying in and out of them, crossing paths in an endless stream of workers and drones. They don't look as human as Elaine, with mandibles jutting out from their jaw and pieces of exoskeleton on their arms and legs.

Elaine breathes a sigh of relief as soon as they pass through and stops leaning on Jakevist's shoulder. "Much better," she says, breathing in deeply.
"Welcome to Outpost One," says Jakevist, turning to make sure everyone makes it through the Gate. 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Elaine looks at him with kind eyes. "Thank... you."

The Worldgate opens up into a mind-bendingly tall cavern, roughly circular in shape and surprisingly thin in diameter. Hexagonal shapes of varying sizes tile the walls. Some seem to be houses of some sort, with doors and windows. Others are fully open, Hyxali flying in and out of them, crossing paths in an endless stream of workers and drones. They don't look as human as Elaine, with mandibles jutting out from their jaw and pieces of exoskeleton on their arms and legs.

Elaine breathes a sigh of relief as soon as they pass through and stops leaning on Jakevist's shoulder. "Much better," she says, breathing in deeply.
"Welcome to Outpost One," says Jakevist, turning to make sure everyone makes it through the Gate. 

Fadran blinks in awe at the cavern. "WOW. Now this is an impressive Universal entryway!"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran blinks in awe at the cavern. "WOW. Now this is an impressive Universal entryway!"

Q felt all the air leave her lungs. She had never seen anything like this before, and she wondered if this was truly real or if it was just a dream.

Tchanta, she thought to the mouse-like creature in her hat. Pinch me so I can be sure that I'm not dreaming.

Sending a wave of laziness, Tchanta replied, I don't feel like leaving your hat, so this'll have to do. Queen felt a sharp tug on a strand of her hair, reminding her of a movie she had watched in her younger years, Ratatouille.

OUCH! Queen was shocked at the strength of the small creature. Well, I guess I'm not dreaming. You didn't need to pull that hard, though!

Sorry. Q could feel Tchanta's sarcasm. Had to make you certain of your awakedness.

"Oooooooh," Kindness gasps.  "It's beautiful!"

T: "Wow..."

E: "Impressive." *straight faced*

T: "You know you like it."

E: "Do I?"

T: "Anyways. Where to next? Are there other outposts?"

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She, please.

4 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Vapor follows, gaping at the sight. The man awkwardly follows behind.